I need to be carryed in INF3 Q7

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by The_Evil_Fox, Feb 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I'll have to disagree with this. Yes, damage is important but fighting technique is very important. I hate playing with someone who isn't watching what they are doing and cause other players grief. For example, in the second mini of the Dragan event, there are Knights on the edges of the arena. If you don't hit them or get too close, they don't react. If the group decides to avoid them, and then someone off and shoots an arrow at one or two, that is irritating.

Another example might be where a player does something that interrupts, and diminishes, another player's skills. Let's say you have a Draganknight pulling agro and keeping the boss monster in place. Then someone up and puts a jack-in-the-box or guardian out there, luring the boss away. Now everyone has to go chasing him around. And if the lure was placed close to a weak player, now you have a dead toon that someone has to revive.

Skill does matter. Very much so.

2. This is not true. Damage is important, yes but that is something that is built by learning good techniques/skill in your fighting and then taking that to a higher tier to practice it, and gaining rewards in farming, which turn out to hopefully be good drops that you can build your damage with, and overall character. Unless your stats are max, you have to learn some skill or else you have a chance of being defeated. Players that have max skills, more likely than not, did not get those stats WITHOUT having skill in fighting. Skill is extremely important, if not the most important. -I will give you a personal example. If I use my guardian/singularity/destruction/meteor too close together, I am forced to wait a few seconds for cooldown. Being in a higher tier, and in a mob, not all enemies may not be dead yet, so what do I do?...I run around them circling, evading attack/hits until my cooldown is through and attack again. It works. :p ---Should change my name to RoadRunner I think lol

Last edited: Feb 11, 2018
  3. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

You guys do not understand the difference between what matters and what is usually considered to matter.
    If somebody says "all that you need to be respected is damage" falls under the latter category.

As for the Q7 set, 9 out of 10 rangers have it or want it. I've been playing 1v1 a lot lately with my totally crap equipment (max tier III, mostly tier I legs, bits of tier I - III sets of Karabossa, Yachak and Blood Runes, Tormentor tier III without the set bonus) and my win / lose ratio against Q7 set + Dragan equipped rangers was quite good. Just saying I'm a little bit annoyed with this obsession with the ultimate divine tier VI Q7 set.

4. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Meh Q7 yes you need 112k materi for that weapon.
    I have been reading through this whole thread and I don't know what to say.
    I turned level 55 in July of 2017 shortly after I walked up to Jumunngie and said "hey I have been watching you on the leaderboard
    Man you're damn strong"
    A couple of days later I did my very first infernal run with him on Q1
    I was fighting like a maniac to keep up with my t3 dragan sword.
    Anyways a few days later lb ended and he suggested I go with him to Q2 to buy untouchables shoulders.
    That was before the new witch seeker refresh.
    I asked him why he is so willing to help me.
    Jumu said he had a vision of Agathon being the strongest server with the most strong players.
    As much as it is not fun to help weaker players it has a purpose.
    He said to me that you are as strong as the people you run with.
    In other words you help make other players strong and you get stronger too.
    My combat value shot up to over 116k when I got the dragan sword I had been 1h up till the moment I reached lvl55 and got that dragan sword.
    My cv now is close to 300k and I know cv is irrelevant but the guy I run with Soulsight, we have been running maps for what is it like 6 months now and we got things done.
    Know that "pushing" is needed from both sides.
    And yes I am guilty of ignoring Spanish players but with good reason.
    My second language is English.
    Yes runs can be costly to bosses if the group is not prepared.
    But we have done a lot of costly runs in the past.
    People ask me what did you get I say I got 23k glyphs :D
    Yes spending ander and stones and a bucket of things is not a desirable result but no single run goes unrewarded.
    You get 50 materi from that run its 50 materi you didnt have.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
  5. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

Getting carried to receive better items faster is an efficient way to save yourself a lot of time. I was helped a little bit by my guild to get some T6 greens and whatnot, but 99% of the time I've played this game solo. If I want to spend 4 hours of my day on doing one single Infernal 3 run on my own, I can do that and potentially get some new items. However, if I actually want to survive consistently, I have to stick to T1-3. Being a dragonknight adds to this challenge, but I'm sure it applies more or less to all classes.

Without infernal difficulty, it's impossible for me to get drops with better stats (Over 100%) than my current ones, so I feel "blocked off" from the higher stats, with crafting being the only alternative. I've been saving up gold line items since hitting level 55, but the process is slow, and the tier 1 crafted items will be outclassed once I make them and run tier 4-6 dungeons. Most of these players probably don't have any strong friends to make this process of being self sufficient on infernal easier. I sympathize with them, despite also disliking leeching, and I don't know if there is something else I'm unaware of that could help me do this on my own.

Thoughts?

6. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Those are incredible points and I wish that more people would think like this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.