I Want to be like Maestro

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by akostorrao, Jun 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akostorrao

akostorrao Someday Author

Hi all,

Im a dk al tier 8 items, and i play dso a lot of years now, but im a noob and i want to be like dk Maestro.

If i hold shift to atack when no foe is near i cant move, maestro atacks with no foe near and runs at the same time.

I cant run sideways while i atack, Maestro does it perfectly and easy.

I cant atack while running backwards, Maestro does it so nice.

If i use assault i have to wait the double of the time he has, i know my concentration runes don`t work on pvp, i have 5 at max, maybe hes runes work, hes so good.
    Can anyone teach me how to be like Maestro plllllsssssss?

Hello big point, they are killing pvp, no matter the changes you do, whel.... do something about it.

You want videos? Put a place on forum where bad players like me can upload them, but better have lots of space. Do your work pls.

Bye

aBDuLHaMiTHaN likes this.
  2. Beast

Beast Forum Greenhorn

Hi there.

Well well well. Where should I start? Not really sure if you're being sarcastic or not but I am Maestro -pretty surprised that I found a thread about me EDIT

Let's start with the "running and hitting at the same time". Really easy, use your mouse. Hitting and moving forward is easy. However hitting and moving backwards is a bit harder. Trust me, I'm not perfect on that one.
    Yes I've been called out a clickbotter or whatever the new trend is.

Runes do not work in PvP. However, you can read the lvl 1 skill on warrior. It might help a bit.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 23, 2019
  3. akostorrao

Hi Beast,

I see you are a very good fan of forum, since less then 1 hour after we played together , and i told you i was recording ad sending a ticket to suport, you answer here. A coincidence for sure, yes i am being sarcastic.

I have nothing against you or other players, i just want to play pvp with no boot users, thats all.

Your explanations are not convincent or acceptabel, if you want i can send you a link where you can faind the software you are probably using, i dont use it, thats why i die sometimes, well thats part of the game.

So running and tacking is easy, running backwards and atacking a bit harder.. and i should see lvl 1 skill on warior.
    I accept your answer is very clarifying.

Im sutch a noob, afetr all its so easy to be like maestro...

4. .RakshaRanja.

.RakshaRanja. Forum Pro

Watch out cause mods are uber sensitive about topic of "hit and run" aka kiting.
    No matter that this mechanic was supported by devs and we have official patchnotes explaining it - any video about is removend and any topic closed instantly (and user prolly punished in some way) for god knows what reason (exploits arent allowed on the forum was last reason LOL).

Jhinstalock likes this.
  5. Beast

Beast Forum Greenhorn

Oh yeah I do remember you accusing me of using clickbot, hacks whatsoever.
    How do you want me to explain it? I'm basically using both of my mouse's buttons.

The programme that you're talking about might be EDIT yeah? I've watched some vids about it and reported it right away. Also recorded some players doing it with a 100% accuracy which is even more suspicious.

Anyway, I'm not using any sort of cheats and never will. Don't need that, c'mon.

By "read the lvl 1 skill", I mean, what else do you want me to explain lol? Just read it. Per critical hit : -1s cooldown of all active skills. That's for saying that my runes work in pvp EDIT
    Basically, use your mouse to move around, gotta move quick tho! Not your average granny would be able to do that.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 23, 2019
  6. akostorrao

1. You can not run backwards and fire at the same time, program is not made for it, and thats a fact.
    2. Has you say you can run backwards and fire at the same time, its dificult but you can, thats a fact.
    3. If you can or you rather are using software that is not allowed or you are CHEETING, and thats a fact.
    4. Violation of terms and condicions results on permanent ban, thats a fact.

Are there any super forum responsabels or super master moderators out there???

A tip: dont bother farming thousands of hours fro stones or good items, dont bother puting money every month on game, just bye a boot and enjoy , its cheeper and more efective.

7. Beast

Beast Forum Greenhorn

[/QUOTE]A tip: dont bother farming thousands of hours fro stones or good items, dont bother puting money every month on game, just bye a boot and enjoy , its cheeper and more efective.[/QUOTE]

What a legend you are mate. Is that...promoting bot there? Woaw. Get an admin here, he deserves some perma ban.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  8. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

Running backwards and hitting at the same time is not whats actually happening. It shows you that on your screen because of the way the game handles the opponents inputs. If you record your screen and he records his screen while this occurs, you will see he is just hitting, moving, hitting, moving, aka kiting as mentioned before. Ping plays a role as well. Higher ping means more "hacks" from your opponent. I will be happy to show you this if you really need.

9. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.