Suggestion Idea a for change in the game's guild system

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Nightblade, May 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Would you like to see changes in the game's guild system? And do you like those I proposed?

1. Yes

77.8%
  2. No(feel free to comment on what would you like to change; keep it as civil as possible)

22.2%
  1. Nightblade

Nightblade Forum Greenhorn

When you’re new to a game (or shy; or both) it’s hard enough learning the ins and outs of what makes it tick, let alone trying to make new friends.(Not all join the game with friends)
    So how about guilds? They sound great, right? But... How do you find a guild in this game exactly?
    In Grimmag, my main server I barely ever see recruiters recruiting for their guild. (I mean, I do, but they're mostly not international and people like those I mentioned above a.k.a me have a little bit of trouble finding a guild). You have to ask someone in PM for a guild invite? I personally don't exactly find it the best way to do so. Some even don't reply to strangers. I wouldn't blame them.
    Now, the forum does look like a great place to look for a guild, some get lucky finding one. But wouldn't it be great to be able to look for a guild in-game? A guild finder with all kinds of filters like primary and secondary focus(for example pve&pvp) of the guild, what are your requirements, etc.
    Also, guild descriptions like for example: what can you offer to people you recruit and so on. Also, think about making guilds desirable, to make being in a guild rewarding. Maybe some kinda daily challenges that give you personally and/or your guild members some reward for doing so. This game is a MMO, no? So why don't you make it feel like one?

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Changes in the guild system, yes.

But there is some other stuff that has to be fixed first. You all know my opinion.