Suggestion Idea of a system to recover items lost by disconect or nebula

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Aeternusbr, Jul 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you like this idea? (Read the post)

1. Yes, I think this is much better.

6 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No, my connection and game don't have problem.

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Aeternusbr

Aeternusbr Forum Greenhorn

1. Introduction
    Every day many players lose item on the workbench, either by disconect or nebula. I come to propose a system for us players to have a way to retrieve these items.

2. How will this work?
    Every day we would have a chance to recover some item that was lost.

3. Rules for the system
    · The workbench saves only the last item that was used;
    · The last item is saved for 24 hours, after which the recovery slot is reset;
    · There is only one chance and if we use it, we need to wait for 12 hours;
    . Only the first and second items can be recovered;
    . All items need to be equals.

4. Conclusion
    This system is really necessary, as we all know the difficulty of finding good enchantments (especially platinium). This system is a way of not being caught off guard by a disconect or nebula. I know this doesn't happen every day, but it's good to be prepared for it.

Comment and share this idea, feel free to comment and give ideas for improvement. :):D;)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    -VIVERO- likes this.
  2. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

In my 4 years, this happened to me only once, but I lost a leg torso with 2x platinum damage.

I swear if this happens when I'm combining platinum damage bows, I'll quit this game forever.

1vanka, ΣMiwel and Aeternusbr like this.
  3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Easiest solution is simply making workbench not accept automatically when the player quits. The items would stay locked in the player's inventory until he comes again to a workbench and accepts or reverts the craft.

Would probably require slight recoding of the whole item-locking system, but I'm pretty sure it would be worth it.

1vanka likes this.
  4. ashan_sha

ashan_sha Forum Greenhorn

Hellow,...

I have a one suggestion in this cause,. if we can get one day or few days history of log for workbench,.?
    we can get items details of that, Because if we want to make a ticket also we need to have some idea about that, is it,.? so if we can get like that some option it would be easy to recover.
    Because when we using items on workbench no one's note down item details. so i think it would be good for players to craft without any dough.:):):)