Feedback Immune

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by UndergroundKiller, Jan 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

--------------------------------------------------
    Thanks for tanking, but I'd be happier if you use silver essences too :oops:
    --------------------------------------------------

That being said... I'd like warriors don't generate fury without using the proper event essences, so, attacking an "Immune" monster... I mean that they wouldn't generete it using lv1 and/or lv3, rage jump iron brow and earthquake skills (the ones that inflict damages).

(If you are a good tank you don't even need potions to resist fatal bosses attacks and you don't use essences higher than green, because of low damages. do you think my suggestion is fair? :oops:)

2. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

3. Djuka

Djuka Forum Greenhorn

Tank is made for tanking, and if u want dk who use ess then tell dk-s to use 2 Hand.
    And reason why dk-s doesnt use ess while they are going tank mode cuz their att speed is pretty good and they doesnt deal much dmg so yea why to spend alot of ess for dealing low dmg...

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Tank has been made for noobs.
    How about ... take your tank and kill the monsters by yourself.

5. Djuka

Djuka Forum Greenhorn

easy use 2 hand and i will do it ,you are mad cuz u suck ? or what ? i dont get it ?
    and tank isnt made for noobs,if we look with your logic that tank is made for noobs cuz he stay in fron lane and press 1 spell?
    then what about other classes like dwarf ? noob too ? cuz all he do throw turret so dwarf noob too ?
    and about archers noob too ?
    and about wiz too ?

6. trakilaki

I suck? No ... I do all of my work alone ... I don't need a tank.
    That is not true ... only noobs don't deal damage there are plenty of good tanks ... take a look this is one of them
    ^ is that a low damage?
    No it is not ...but noobs would rather leach and do nothing but only press one button. :D
    I guess you are surrounded by noobs ... it is the players that are noobs not the class itself :D

7. x_Dragon_Slayer_x

x_Dragon_Slayer_x Someday Author

Of course that isn't a low dmg, but not all the players have x5 royal rubies, ~150M glyphs and maybe all the other royal gems... we still need to work (a lot) in our builds...
    If we can't tank a boss very well, we don't get group to do anything... and not all the players can do solo bosses like you, a lot of players need a tank to kill a boss with their glass cannon build...

And if they don't have high dmg they don't need ess because it's a waste of ess and they can use them with their 2-h build

(now i'm working in a 2-h "tank" build)

PD: sorry for my english :oops:

8. trakilaki

Don't need to have ... consider the fact that that weapon predates the crafting 2.0 period ... today many players have better weapons than that one ... which are giving more damage even with lower tier rubies.

So according to you tanks should be privileged not to farm any resources but the other classes must ... and tanks should not waste essences but other classes must spend truckload of essences because they have to cover the tank's damage as well.
    It doesn't go that way ... everyone should spend resources ... especially event essences and buffs. If some players have incomplete build or they are in process of creating one ... then they should play the lower difficulty modes and play in fatal/excruciating only when they are up to the task. That is the road we all went through.

So I agree with UndergroundKiller ... if not using proper essences monsters should be immune to attack ... therefore rage should not generate and the player should be unable to heal.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  9. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

The current idea of pseudo-tanks in this game is just silly. Yes, ofc, DK's should be required to use appropriate event ess to have any effect at all.

All of my DK's, when in tank mode can not only control mobs/bosses but also be the last man standing when everything goes south and teammates start falling. My best 1h DK does not just hold aggro... he destroys :eek: And no, this is not done with royal offensive gems. His biggest are two flawless rubies. In fact he is and alt that does not do much farming, basically only playing events since early 2014. But he has been around a long time so I just had to be creative with his mostly uniques gear set up, some of which are considered obsolete (Sargon set anyone? :D.)

So he can farm day map solo very, very fast. Has plenty of silver ess, scrolls and shining silver for FM event or other special ess for other events (got 3.5k left over from solstice so I'm ready for the next :))

I guess I am just old school when it comes to tanks. After all, the gaming term "tank" comes from the real world warfare weapon. All of those I have seen have as much offense as defense... high survivable killing machines :cool:

Anyway, if I have wandered off-top, I would fully support any changes that forces these noob pseudo-tanks to stop embarrassing their namesakes ;)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

trakilaki likes this.
  10. x_Dragon_Slayer_x

x_Dragon_Slayer_x Someday Author

Of course me too...

but it's because the game is unbalanced...

They put "crazy" dmg and hp to all, monsters and the char's too, take it a it as example, before r155 i was able to kill mortis with 2-h and after the r155 i couldn't kill him because he had more hp and dmg... and the other boss too
    That caused all the dks need a lot more of hp and all the other stats to resist all the hits and "tank" ... And all the other classes to put glass-cannon builds to kill the bosses
    I saw a lot of dks "before-r155" tanking with 1h and balanced builds (me too) dealing some or a lot dmg and taking all those hits from the bosses

If they change this, the players with their "tank" just need to farm ess or anything with their "glass-cannon friends"...?

sorry for the "off-topic" :oops:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  11. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

I think that it wouldn't be that much of a problem.
    Just keep in mind that you will need only a rage jump, then use the aggro skill end then your fury is increased by mobs attacks.*
    ~500 essences per event isn't a big loss when playing excruciating mode.

-----------------------------------------

*I've been in a group for sigri fatal where the dk tank was just spamming aggro (at a distance so that sigri was attacking him with icy missiles -> more fury). Maybe he likes to have slots full of green essences...

I've met just yesterday this kind of dks! Unfortunatelly I was playing 1v1 with my lv45 mage so I had no chances against him (11k damage with a rage jump :confused:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.