Inactive Players

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by DanielPereira91, Oct 22, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

I,m guild master, and i think that this tool can be very helpfull for me.
    If my guild is full and i want to invite another new member then will be very easy to me to sort players with this time filter and see the one that was not online.
    This way i can replace the lazy people in my guild, and not because i want a better guild but because they enter only on events and they suck resources from other guild member to achieve some stuff that cant make them stronger, is just that event feeling.
    I dont know what is your image about a guild but in my guild we use TS3 to talk we dont write on chat because will take longer time, also talking and sharing information while we play is the most efficient way to grow your players.
    The biggest condition to grow your guild is that players need to be online so that they cen receive help and informations about -/what they dont know/do wrong/misunderstood/news/events and so on...and this sugestion can help you get informations about players more easy than looking in leaderboards.
    I dont care if they sit in town and watching on tv to get that time because i regulary ask them what they improuve and if in 2 months they have 0 improuvements or small ones and i need to drag them with me next event or on farm sesion i will kick them.

VikiSmiley likes this.
  2. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Yep, this is why GM elect officers.
    Officers will be able to help GM to knows WHO IS WHO.
    Who is playing and Who is not.

You do it well
    You do it right.
    If none of your "staff" was able to give you such appropriate informations about those players
    You do it right with the kick and you also do it well to take them back to your guild ( after they proved to you that you they were active plalyers ).
    Strange that you did never meet them or know them after a kick from your guild ( maybe you play in different time BUT after a kick you learned that they were active players ALSO in your same gameplay time ) :p

IT is such an easy way to ask or pm other players in your guild better than ask for private informations

3. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Right now I use an Excel spreadsheet where I document when I last saw them, when an officer last saw them, or when they logged into our guild website and still I kicked active players. I'm struggling to figure out who the inactive players are on a daily basis. So your comment about "just ask other players" didn't work. Drakensang tracks who has played in the last 30 days so they know whether to give the guild the XP bonus. Knowing which players contribute to that would be good.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The last login information is just enough.

You are horrible GM ... I know the player's activity even if they are not in my guild.
    A guild is not a place to practice things that you can't do in real life.
    Maybe they haven't improved because of you ... maybe you are not taking care of them all but only yourself.
    I am reading all your posts ... and you only talk through money prism ... "Wealth" is not a subtotal value of assets owned by a person ... "Wealth" means to posses great values, qualities and virtues.
    Instead of forcing them to compete with your in game money spending ... you should talk to your guildies and have fun. That way you will always be able to spot their activity.
    How can you know their activity if you don't even know who the players in your guild are?
    You can easily spot an inactive player without any tracking records and spying tools.
    It is easy as that.
    You are waaaaaaaay off.
    Employers are making investment in you ... they don't want to lose their investment ... and make it growing as a profit.
    They have a time clock so they can evaluate your work and make sure you are not getting less or more than you deserve. Which is regulated with a contract.
    This is a game ... not a company. You can show up whenever you like and how much you like.
    If it were a company you would get extra time paid when staying at work longer than regulated. In guild you get nothing for your "amazing activity".
    A MMO game is a place where you can have a fun and socialize with people. You don't go to work to socialize but to work. At work ... socializing with your boss is called "butt-licking" ... and it is not a positive tag to have on your head :D

VikiSmiley likes this.
  5. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

no worries then! if a new player wants to join guild i'll just kick someone at random to make room... LOL

6. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

You missuderstood, i m talking about the fact that i invite players with 3k- 4k damage and under 18k life and i help them to achieve more than 10k dmg and 25k life so that they can manage to farm alone when they need, i care about people not accounts but i dont like to ruin the pleasure of gaming for other that help them.
    I dont bring players in my guild if they dont use ts3 so i think that i know them because ai talk o them every day, i have guild fbk page and group i think i know them
    I sed is helpful not necessary this tool so i dont need that so badly but can be helpful for me, can make my work easy.
    Recently i have kick a player that instead of farming with guild in places that i have adviced him he need he just stay in front of Kinshill and make free pvp with his 4k dmg (no premium so he revive with 40ander) and call other big players like P..nos red noobs, also play gold at jesters instead crafting.
    I have almost force him to grow to 8k dmg and better stamina stats when he get some r4 r5 items and after he was missing from ts3 and make group with other kids instead of playing with us to grow his stats more.
    My goal is to help/teach them to reach that stats that can make them farm easy in group on inf1 spending only that premium every month.(developers must be payed)
    Dont judge so fast i only buy deluxe and sometimes andermant to buy joker gems from daily i dont encourage people to spend money in this game because in my opinion dont worth because the lack of respect that BP show on their clients (they dont care about complains/feedback/sugestions on frum, dont ban user bots,exploits, they dont bring more security for accounts, etc).
    I can live without this feature because my main activities as a guild master and adviser is on t3 but im sure that many guild masters will need this feature.
    And for your info 80% of my players was under 8k dmg and low life when i took them in my guild and now i have ~60% of them with >15k damage and more than 25k life in 3-4 months than when i start the guild and i don't think this can make me bad GM, and also we have developed relations of friendship and teamwork.
    Is them that make this possible, i only advice and tank for them when they need to farm inf 1 or inf2. But i dont like lazy people that after you teach/help them 3 months they are in the same position because they dont want to farm that fragments to buy the items that dont drop , they play ander and gold on jesters instead of crafting and open inventory and waist time in pvp with low gear, they dont make resources for monthly events, they dont make daily quest to rafine gems and so on.
    I challenge you to became guild master to be in my skin, you are a living oracle you have all the info that they need to become medium players from noob players and after that you can judge me.
    I like this game i like to help people and i like to speak to them to make jokes while we play to teach them what they need and also protect them when lazy players try to take advantage of them for too long time.
    That is why i need some tools, Ts is one and i would like some more in game.

("Wealth" is not a subtotal value of assets owned by a person ... "Wealth" means to posses great values, qualities and virtues.) - this is also my beliefs in life that is why i told you that you understand wrong , is hard to make a guild from scratch and you need to focus on productivity if you want to make that transfer from noobs to medium players so that you can enjoy playing and talk to them not listen whining.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
    trakilaki likes this.
  7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It might be.
    However ... i am saying that "last login" added is quite enough.
    We don't wan't Kardashians and other reality crap in the game ... where we can stay occupied with other people's life.

Rhysingstar likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.