Suggestion Increase the drop rate of wisdom runes

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by nvmind, Sep 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

Maybe I'm really unlucky and for me the drop is very rare, but based on my calculations I'll get to wisdom lv 200 way before I'll craft 4 x +5 wisdom runes. Kinda makes no sense. I should get the runes much much earlier.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    Bubble likes this.
  2. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

And if you buy the last slot on shoulders you will need 5 x +5 runes :D
    There are another solve problem, the drop for +1 wisdom rune to be increased and exist a chance the boss Inari (i am not sure if is it the name of fox) to have a chance to drop also +1 wisdom rune...
    We need for 5x +5 rune exactly 135 rune..
    I make it around 700runs in FBI and Loxley cavern and i have it all runes +3 that means i find 45 runes. I still need 90 of them and my wisdom lvl is it alredy 106.. for sure i will make ~ lvl 200 and my wisdom rune will not be all +5, even if them will be i will switch them to materi rune bcs i will not need anymore, so +25 drop bonus from wisdom rune maybe will help me(at full drop i mean) in last levels like 190 > 200!!

3. heror

heror Forum Baron

im lv 160 and i need 5 runes till full max

i dont see a problem with the drop

4. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

You stay very good, next question; how many wisdom you have buy with $ until they remove from shop? I ask bcs i have around 3 week of break and i make lv 106 and i play like 4-5hours in each day except those weeks, when i enter for clover only. So u got in 3-4 weeks more them me with 54 lv hmm that's a lot like 400.000 wisdom (i put 7k per lv) ...:eek: anyway back to the rune drop, i say i have 45 rune in ~ 700turns this mean 1 rune at 15,5turns...i still need 90 of them 90x 15,5 turns = ~ 1.400 turns!
    So for me and a lot of us the drop are bad, what we can do? almost nothing only to cry here, maybe someone see and change something :rolleyes: ...maybe!

Shansurri likes this.
  5. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Hello,
    -1 , a "low" (not rly low finallyby my experience) drop let us a better choice to farm they runes.

6. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

I got all the +5 runes before the Anniversary event.
    I was something like 158-160 lvl of wisdom..
    But the main point even if you dont get +5 runes ,the +2, +3 wisdomseeker runes help massivly to lvl up.
    For me to lvl up in wisdom for now is poinless after i hited 174-175..
    This is why this post should be implemented to the game.

Do not agree to incrasse the drop.

7. heror

heror Forum Baron

trakilaki likes this.
  8. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

You need to fix you point of view a bit here. For any other runes I totally agree, but not for these. If you get all runes by the time you get to lv 200, that is the part which makes no sense. As soon you get to lv 200 you don't need the runes anymore. You should have had all runes before you get to lv100 so you can take full advantage of them, that would make more sense. These are special runes that loses their purpose as you get closer to lv 200, not like any others, that have a really low drop, but you will always use them.

9. heror

heror Forum Baron

you can get to lv 100 witout runes fast .. lv 170 and above is desperate for the runes....
    Also for the past 4-5 days for lets say 50 runs a day i got like 2-3 i have seen some weeks i get like 7-10 per day and now its just trash drop

trakilaki likes this.
  10. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

See.. you are agreed with us in the end.
    Sometimes look like the drop are very good (very rare this case) but this is the real drop --> very low.

I make like 20turns in fbi in two days(bcs i am lazy, and a little bored) and only one rune. The drop are a little to low if u ask me!

11. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

I estimate the rune drop chance to 5%.

12. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

I think the same.

It would be nice drop chance like 10-15% ! And there still need a lot of turns to make them all +5 ..

13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

change maps frequently
    There are much more maps than just the stupid FBI ... which i don't even play

DamarèRo likes this.