Incredible unique droprate

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dark_Sinister, Dec 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sinister

Dark_Sinister Forum Apprentice

Hi everyone!

Right now I felt that I had to write this down, for all to see. Since yesterday afternoon, 14 unique has dropped to my Dragonknight level 55. This poor Dragonknight I have, usual have NONE luck in finding uniques, compare to my Mage who just have to look at a map and whoops there is an unique.

I have screen shots of all 14 unique that have dropped so far to my Dragonknight, but I feel that if I write a list down, so you can see:

December 11:
    1. 15:21 pm, Keen's Steps / map: Great Desert
    2. 15:25 pm, Keen's Steps / map: Great Desert
    3. 15:33 pm, Shield of the Glowing Dune / map: Great Desert
    4. 15:39 pm, Golden Dragon Blade / map: Great Desert
    5. 16:02 pm, Keen's Power / map: Great Desert
    6. 17:30 pm, Keen's Steps tier 1 / map: The Gleaming Mountains, Painful mode
    7. 20:38 pm, Golden Dragon Blade tier 1 / map: Stalgard, Painful mode

December 12
    8. 07:20 am, Golden Dragon Shield / map: Great Desert
    9. 08:05 am, Tempered Myrdosch Pauldrons tier 1 / map: Stalgard, Painful mode
    10. 09:44 am, Helmet of the Glowing Dune / map: Great Desert
    11. 10:10 am, Tayaz Battle Breast Plate tier 1 / map: Stillwater Bay, Painful mode
    12. 10:25 am, Lapis Lazuli Boots / map: Spikey Valley
    13. 11:41 am, Lapis Lazuli Boots / map: Great Desert
    14. 11:46 am, Pauldrons of the Glowing Dune / Great Desert

In my point of view, this is crazy good droprate. What are the odds for one player to get so many uniques in such short period of time, I wonder....

Lunchtime, then I will continue to search for more uniques :p

//
    Dark_Sinister

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

SHHHH!!!! Not so loud! BP may realize that they did something in favor of the players and "fix" it. Just enjoy the drops in silence.

3. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

I not played much, but I did 1 run on event map and on 1st map got 2 dragonslayer bow and 1 ytchak gloves. I had assumed that it was down to me using the 3 day deluxe bonus we got a while back, but maybe not. maybe its for Christmas they giving a bonus :)

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

There is nothing wrong with the drops.
    Unique items are not the same like before.
    In the past all you had to do was to get the item ... and that was it.
    Nowadays you have to get the item ... but also you have to get decent base stats in order to take that item into your list of possible usable items. Imagine if the drops were like before and you get in example Yachak's Boots once in a year or two ... and you get all min stats.
    You won't be taking them into consideration at all ... and that would kill the very purpose and the general idea of the new system.
    Clear example of the drops working as intended are the cube unique items.
    You may get maybe something like 10 items from 200-300 cubes ... but the 1000 andermant are separated from them. That means they made it that way intentionally ... so you can get more unique items (you will still have to get good stats) but it won't hurt the game's economy.

5. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Aaaaand it's gone, despite what @trakilaki said here being the harsh truth:

This is why we can't have nice things, one would think people would've learned by now. :p

6. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I've gotten multiple keen sets the last couple of days which is nice for gops but not much else. I've seen other small uniques that are also only good for melt purposes.

Such a shame. They used to be rare but worth keeping/using.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.