Suggestion Infernal 2

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ТнeRock, May 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ТнeRock

ТнeRock Forum Apprentice

The game again become boring, we players who made the stats we wanted, are waiting for another infernal mode to again make better stats and to have more fun with harder bosses and maps.
    I as tank I have made the def I needed to tank all modes very easy, but now it become really boring to play.
    Bp added infernal 2 on test server for a little time as far as I know , but no information when it will be available for the live servers.
    I'm really not ok with the fact that BP doesn't give enough informations we need, for example the max stats of every item..
    And now we have to wait for infernal 2 without knowing when it will be introduce on live servers, it might come in a week, 1 month, 6 months or 1 year. We can't know since bp doesn't tell us nothing.
    Is it ok for you guys? Cause for me it isn't.

Last edited: May 27, 2017
  2. flodder

flodder Regular

Don't put so much money in the game..you can play much longer if you don't do that :D

EhtovK likes this.
  3. ТнeRock

ТнeRock Forum Apprentice

I only pay for delux.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.