Infernal III

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alchimista, Jan 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Any news about ?

What do you think about ?
    An obvious improvement of base stats...sure...but ?

New Blue stats on items ?
    ex. 10+% dmg on torso ? 15% ?
    ex 20-25% crit on ring ?
    ex. 80% res on belt ?

Will INF III be only a +1 on tier or ...........

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Base stats are related to Tier and Level.
    Enchantments are related only to level ... they have nothing to do with the tier ... except some default unique item enchantments that are getting higher with the tier ... but that is irrelevant since you would craft them with leg items anyway.
    All enchantments can get higher values only if there is a cap level expansion.

3. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

Infernal 3 lol. Currently many war can tank infernal 3 or 4. The only thing that changes is that in chat instead of reading infernal2-20kDamage-NeedaTank-Nonoobs you read Infernal3-20kDamage-NeedaTank-Nonoobs.
    Honestly, I would like to see a level of difficulty that can put Tank and the whole team in trouble. I would propose a boss like Belial ... of D3 (2012 version).

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
    ULTRAPEINLICH and osiris like this.
  4. heror

heror Forum Baron

i assume they will do somekind of balance changes to classes ofc making them weaker so payers pay more. The same EDIT from year ago will happen

Last edited by moderator: Jan 3, 2018
  5. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Ok, thanks.

So if stats remains the same ( exept for the T6, obviously ) inf III will depend extremely on stonie ?
    But it is just a hypothesis or a lucubration ?

Infernal III will "simply" create an higher gap between powerfull and extreme powerfull ?

Is the introduction of an higher Tier the worst ( as easy and simple ) way to create a wider gap in PVP ?

Any tangible news about inf III from TS ? Any test ?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018
  6. SávágeTest

SávágeTest Forum Greenhorn

Nope.
    At 12:22 am, it's still Version 202_10 on the Testserver, no Infernal III.
    Just The ''arachna's Poisoned Grudge'' Event.

- Regards -

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Infernal III + Item's Prices
    LINK

semen470 and iNeXoRaBlE like this.
  8. DJBarman

DJBarman Active Author

if its not a problem can you show how the char stats drop ? f.e how much crit rate is required for 80% on inf 3 ?

9. Sevilla

Sevilla Someday Author

Too much hp = super annoying, the monsters should have more agility and attack and less life; for example all monsters with berserk mode, it looks like fun, but kill a sluggish and silly monsters was sooo boring; If they do not put new content then at least leave fun what we have.

10. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

[​IMG]

Lol ..whats up with these?

11. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Obviously just more of the same trying to force 2h builds. Gotta make sure they have a big enuf advantage over 1-handers :rolleyes: After all those poor 2hers don't have an offhand to use the regular runes. So just like speed runes they get bigger values to use in their weps..smh

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

12. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

But why would a 2h use that rune?There are other ways to build up crit damage without compromising attack speed

13. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Most likely. However im more curious to find out what will happen to those runes that had 8%-12%-14%-16% (if these were the right values).Will these runes get double % crit dmg too or at least close to double? Cuz that will mean that after the next patch we will gain 20-30% crit dmg or more for "free" lol.

I thought these guys from BP said that they wanted to re-balance things.These runes will be great for PvE but in PvP the dmg will go even higher and will most likely make it worse than better.

14. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

I think its obvious what they are trying to do. Check how the runes of celerity work. Runes of celerity give 50% less attack speed than the runes of grand celerity. Runes of celerity can be used in adornment,1h and 2h weapons and off hand items.So, what they want to do here is to allow the 2h users to have like max crit damage, in order to let them do more damage on higher infernal modes. The old runes of devastation will remain the same,whereas the new ones will be for 2h bows. However, the difference between those and the runes of celerity is that in pvp the devastations runes actually matter. What i mean is that to date mostly rangers and mages are not using runes of devastation for pvp, or they are using 1 or max 2 of them, because they focus more on attack speed. 1-2 of these runes, which most of them are Mighty runes, give 12% crit dmg each, 24% total. Now, the counterparts of these runes, the Mighty runes of grand devastation, will most likely give twice the crit damage. I assume it will be 16% for the Rune of grand devastion, 24% for the Mighty tier and as we see 32% for the Supreme tier.What will change is pvp maybe is to allow mages and rangers to kill those crazy healing dks faster. I dont think it will change alot the fact that even top players(except dks) die from 1-2 hit in pvp, now they will die in 1.5 hits maybe

15. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

so tier 5 items. 5 gem slots on all items. why the hell not to add sixth gem slot aswell cause items t6 after inf3
    but lets make this count. for every inf addon another gem/rune slot. should fix survivability and crit
    but yet only for t6 items should be able to open gem slots to sixth.

16. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Nah, they have no interest in balance. They make noise about it but that's it. Introducing Inf III before doing any balancing is proof enuf. Higher stats from T6 items will only increase the imbalance between classes and builds in PvE that already exists. As for PvP, meh, it is already beyond hopeless.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

semen470 likes this.
  17. ROOK

ROOK Someday Author

Where we find this rune? Event? Jesters? Something else?

18. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

They need to listen to the Keepers to learn about balance, for the dark ages are coming and the true keeper must destroy the imbalance

19. Testador

Testador Junior Expert

TestServer: Boss Drop - Infernal 3:

Good or Bad drop ?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

yet still 4 legendary max and lot of coins to feel it was big drop... i have played many ports and runs from painful to inf2 a lot. every boss kill drops are phatetic stat legends pink blue and greens. entering pw stating clearly higher encahment stats but its same plain as playing normal desert. even painful desert mode gives better drop+ enachments than so called tier 6 those.

yesterday i got t5 pink 2h weapon with 16% increased damage on this item. pff increased enacments my (badword)

as inf3 is hard i hope drops be as follows to that harness. thanks

Haniball likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.