Invasion of Kingshill Bug. (error 21 & fork denied)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Deefje, Feb 13, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Burn84

Burn84 Junior Expert

Looking back at the cloak lvl 40 and all the quest to finish before we reach Cloak of Power quest i come up with this idea:

-new lvl 45 Cloak shuld let us players choise wath tipe of cloak we want to have
    -i want to have the 2k golod cloak i choise that quest and i start it ,the 4k gold quest cloak or 8k gold quest ,no more the chain of quest like for the lvl 40 cloak
    -every player shuld have the right to choise wath quest they want to pick .

Thouse are the bonuses for the lvl 40 Cloak of Power:
    -135 Armor
    -112 Health
    -12 Dmg
    -130 Critical hit rate
    In base at thouse i make this suggestion for lvl 45 cloak:

1.Cloak of Fire 2,000 Gold
    -150 Armor
    -150 Health
    -15 Dmg
    -160 Critical hit rate
    -5% Walck speed

2.Cloak of Darkness 4,000 Gold
    -150 Armor
    -150 Health
    -17 Dmg
    -200 Critical hit rate
    -5% Walck speed
    -5% Att. Speed

3. Cloak of Light 4,000 Gold
    -150 Armor
    -150 Health
    -17 Dmg
    -200 Critical hit rate
    -5% Walck speed
    -5% Critical Dmg

4.Cloak of Destruction 8,000 Gold
    -150 Armor
    -150 Health
    -20 Dmg
    -200 Critical hit rate
    -5% Walck speed
    -5% Att. speed
    -10% critical Dmg

I Din't increase the bonusses for each Cloak to much to not make them to Op in confront with each other one.
    Sry for my bad english :)

2. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

nice ideas ....they need something because the cloaks available are pretty lame....

always a pleasure
    soxx...

3. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

I like the idea of pet's attacking(GodOfDestructionx)or have more than one at the same time(multitoonz), but just like NightWalker said, it would be too crowded and too much noise from all those at the same time pet's.

But how about this...merging pet's at the workbench!!!
    Take 4 pet's all of the same kind or 1+3, 2+2 or one of each, its up to your liking.

Instead of attacking ability (5% of your base damage) isn't really much, so i would prefer if the pet could defend us, absorbing 100% damage of the attack and like any other pet it would only have a "5% chance of absorbing an attack".

Warlord likes this.
  4. GodOfDestructionx

GodOfDestructionx Forum Greenhorn

Like I said it's just an idea, and I love that you all have your own ideas and willing to share them as well. There is no right or wrong answer here, just fellow Drakensang lovers giving their ideas:)