IT'S A TRAP - troll pvp

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ULTRAPEINLICH, Dec 29, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

:p

2. nikolabozic

nikolabozic Forum Apprentice

Again that music, you've used it before but it's appropriate:D:p

ULTRAPEINLICH likes this.
  3. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

It's the true and only troll song ;)

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That is just as bad as the Charge troll, but funnier because you look like you are teabagging the DK at 1:10.

5. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Holy cow! I never knew traps are that good. It is seriously an underutilized skill in my ranger's setup. Hmm, I should pay more attention to this.

6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

LOLZ :D Also a great example of mixing up skill choices. Cookie cutters can get boring and a little imagination can go a long way. I win quite a few matches by doing the unexpected. Ofc, experienced/skillful players adapt quickly then it's back to dying time :p

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

7. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

That is so true :D I even managed to 2-0 the strongest DKs on our server (Heredur) with that setup although it lacks a lot of defense and attack speed for serious pvp gameplay. Just because it was new and unexpected. After the first 2-0 they adapted and started destroying me with charge and jump...^^

8. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Are you using Royal hunting trap shoulders, plus 10% cooldown reduction skill, plus 3 huges jewls of (I don't know its name in english :oops:) concentration (? maybe?:oops:)?

Sometimes I play arena using blade dance, mortal strike and deadly blow as primary damage skills... it's funny to see players run away :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.