It's not possible to enter Great Desert dungeon

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Lazycrazy, Feb 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazycrazy

Lazycrazy Forum Apprentice

Hi all.
    I'm trying to finish my daily quest for Gilded Clover and no way to enter Great Desert dungeon. Not from Hiraja, not with teleport stone to Great Desert or other dungeons in that area.

And that is my "luck" when i need to collect 10. Gilded Clover game must be broken lol

Ofcourse, days and days before today was 0 Gilded Clovers for me :D

http://prntscr.com/ic67pw

Last edited by moderator: Feb 9, 2018
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Guess you better start grinding those quests ASAP. Check the wiki to find the mandatory ones and run/kill as fast as you can.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 9, 2018
  3. Μorfeas

Μorfeas Junior Expert

Yes me too...i cant get in Asar !!! All time bugs bugs problems!!stop this useless realese with effects and fix the bugs !!!

4. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

I don't think there's any bugs involved here. This is what you get when you're lazy.:p
    You need to complete some quests to unlock Asar's chamber... and there's always the possibility to shuffle that DQ for a different one (kill 10 minis or kill 3 bosses).
    Why can't you just use 40 ander to shuffle it?!:rolleyes: This sure is a stupid way of losing clovers. :rolleyes:

_Baragain_ likes this.
  5. Lazycrazy

Lazycrazy Forum Apprentice

LoL, it's not about a questing there or loosing clover because i don't want to spend 40 andermants to change quest. It's about situation when i can't enter a map from which i can go and kill Asar inb his own dungeon. I have all quests resolved there, long time a go and that is not a reason for forbiden access, reason is BUG in game. BW, i'm killed Asar many times before today, so what we talked about quests here?

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is not about doing quests
    The server is toast ... we can't finish DQ because of this :D
    It is not a bug but server malfunction :p
    [​IMG]

7. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

8. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Because once accepted (as you can see in his screen), he can't shuffle, maybe :p ?
    Well, it's confirmed now that it was indeed a bug and not laziness... sure is a silly way to jump to conclusions :rolleyes::D.

9. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

That's what you get when the main subject leans towards the clover instead of the bug where no visual proof was provided (unlike traki's post with a SS of the error :rolleyes:).:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.