Jewel of Enhancement

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Cratar, Feb 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cratar

Cratar Someday Author

Can someone tell me what does this item do ?

[​IMG]

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Save it. It is a wild card gem (often called a joker gem here on the forum) that can be used with two other like gems to craft up. Ideally save it until you have 2 sacred offensive gems to make a royal. Typically a ruby.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

3. Cratar

Cratar Someday Author

thanks for ur reply .. So i gotta get other 2 jewel of enhancement to combine all the three together ??

and what will i get when i combine three jewels of enhancement ?? thanks

4. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

5. Cratar

Cratar Someday Author

Sorry but i still dont understand . why i need this to combine 2 gems of the same type when i can combine gems at jeweler normally ? or there are type of gems that can only be combined by this jewel of enhancement ?

6. Gevilson

Gevilson Active Author

This jewel can be used with any gem, of any tier. Instead of for example 3 polished rubies to make a radiant ruby, you'd use 2 polished rubies and a jewel of enhancement. You save yourself a polished ruby that way. It's best to save it until you have gems of higher tiers, though.

In the last tier you can craft, you could save 162k andermants by using this gem instead. Sacred + Sacred + Jewel of Enhancement = Royal. It's highly valuable for that reason.

Cratar likes this.
  7. Cratar

Cratar Someday Author

Thanks alot for all replies and thanks gevilson . ur reply cleared most stuff :) appreciated all

8. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Well, our lovely community helps again! :D

Question answered,
    closing the thread.

Good luck!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.