just recieved 2 seperate Emails both with invalid Bonus Codes

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by jeffzrx, Oct 26, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

first was for me on Heredur

the second was for me on Balor

but "this code cannot be redeemed for this account"

as i play on Tegan

RivenAndIreliaWaifus likes this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Those are for inactive accounts.
    They can be obtained only on the server and account mentioned in the email XD ... I got one for my account on Agathon.

[​IMG]

You can only get them on Heredur and Balor on that account.

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Same thing happened to me. BP is only sending the codes to inactive accounts in what appears to be an attempt to bolster the player base.

4. batataiis

batataiis Forum Greenhorn

Good night I come here to request a new bonus code, I happen to receive a bonus code for the Heredur server but I play on the served Agathon would that be possible ??
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This code was reserved for Username EDIT on the server Heredur.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 29, 2019
  5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

The whole point is that you receive a code for a server that you at least accidentally visited (could be without creating a character) but are not active anymore. It's autogenerated and its point is to be sent to inactive players so that they might want to return to the game to try the stuff they're getting.

6. batataiis

batataiis Forum Greenhorn

OK thank you for the information.

I was excited that they were giving 2 weeks of premium deluxe

7. RivenAndIreliaWaifus

RivenAndIreliaWaifus Active Author

[content removed]

Hi everyone,
    I'd like to ask you an advice.
    A few days ago, you all received a code for halloween, about a certain costume of darkness, or at least that is it's title.
    It came for all the servers, even to me, but in my case, I got only the Heredur server code for my inactive account, from years, while I didn't get it for my actually active account for the same amount of time.
    I tried asking to support, several days ago, but they didn't really wanted to answer me at all.
    So I tried asking even to bigpoint, and did they answer me? Surely not!
    How do you guys think I should do? Because to be honest, I don't really like the idea of losing this great code, which is consistent and very beautiful, but still I can't get in touch with them in any way, what would you suggest me to do?

Last edited by moderator: Nov 1, 2019
  8. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @RivenAndIreliaWaifus ,
    I have moved your post in right thread, next time please search the forum before starting a new thread.
    Please read all posts in this thread.

Cheers