Key drop rate is a joke?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Czzaccz, Sep 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Want key drop rate to be increased?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, why?

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Czzaccz

Czzaccz Someday Author

I wanna know which person tought that its good idea to put 1-4 groups of rats on a whole map?
    I wanna know who's idea was that u might not even get a single key per group of rats. Like what is this???? How am i supposed to do the event when i cant even get the keys? I run fox HQ and sometimes i get 4 groups of rats but not a single one of them drops a key or i get 1 group per whole map and i get like 1-2 keys. Been running this for 30 minutes on Fatal and only got 26 keys. What the hell is that???????

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Czzaccz ,

Welcome to the EN Forum :)
    As a new forum user, before start posting, you should read our rules.
    We understand your frustration and rest assured that we passed this concern to the development team. This is not a new topic - there is a lot of discussion going on about this topic elsewhere.
    Cheers.

3. Czzaccz

Czzaccz Someday Author

Hi sorry for the cursing, just wanted to make sure that devs understand how angry im about this and thank you for letting me know about the already going on sewers discussion.

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Czzaccz ,

You are welcome! :)
    Feel free to join the discussion there :)
    I'm now closing this thread.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.