Key of Prowess Farming

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Jhinstalock, Mar 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

Hi, a little while ago my preferred map, FBI was increased in size. Does any knowledgeable person know which map is statistically the best at the moment? I'm looking for fast clear speed.

Thanks

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I'm a fan of Loxley Cavern because you also get a bunch of melt. On fatal, you get a minimum of two legendaries and three extros a run (from the big boss and the three mini bosses) on top of the minor drops you get from the bosses and trash mobs. Throw in the occasional greedy goblin and you can get some nice gold too.

Jhinstalock and Javah like this.
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

FBI is still the fastest way to obtain keys ... but why would you farm only keys and no other loot?
    Loxley Caverns is the best map for farming.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No they won't .
    They they would have already done that when they were making changes with the Big Game Hunt Event ... if they wanted to. :p

5. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

secret event is big hunt event. go farm keys. its good idea they put it after new patch. we can get new wisdom runes and thing we dont need, śo go go farm fbi map .)

6. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Root caverns is not an alternative i suppose? that dungeon is small as well

7. Paavelsons

Paavelsons Regular

fbi map is still fastest to gain keys. actualy better solo now than in group :) because in group mobs get more hp and armor instantly. then again devs think why people dont play in group that much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.