Kingshill sewer event. RAT problem

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by hLx, Apr 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hLx

hLx Forum Greenhorn

Hi!

I've made a mistake. Sadly, i put my rat into my stickerbook :S and after that i've read that, now i have no way to craft the other type of rat. Is it any solution to reset my event line? Or somehow delet my stickerbook and get the rat again? I would make the event again if its possible... please help me!

Thx a lot!

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @hLx ,

Welcome to EN Forum :)

Our Event FAQ was published on time, which means that everyone was informed of that situation.
    We don't have any information regarding those kind of mistakes, so, the right place is to contact your language support and ask them if they can do something about your problem.

Cheers,

3. zoldorak

zoldorak Forum Apprentice

hello

If you have properly programmed, prevent the rat mounting in the collectors bag is better.

thx u

Hal likes this.
  4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @zoldorak ,

It is not a question of programming. It is a question of what player decided to do: if you are not interested in Plague Rat, than you can normal rat to your collector's bag. If you want Plague Rat, then, you should not do it. Our FAQ is clear about it and it was shared on time with everyone.

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.