Kongegrate shuts down DSO

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Schlonz99, Oct 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schlonz99

Schlonz99 Forum Greenhorn

I am playing DSO via Kongregate. They are annoucing that they will Switch to secure Access:

"In order to improve security standards Kongregate will begin serving all games securely beginning on November 13th. Unfortunately, this game will no longer function correctly due to those changes. We have reached out to the developers and hope that they will update the game before Nov. 13.
    We have turned off purchasing since it is not yet clear whether it will continue functioning. If the game does have to shut down we will return kreds spent back to Oct. 13 to honor our 30 day guarantee on kreds purchases."

Are the persons responsible at Bigpoint Aware of this matter? Will they take any Actions regarding this?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Excellent ... good for you :)
    The players already switched from 3rd party to direct access long time ago ... why are you still waiting? My friends already switched from: Crapbook, Google-shmoogle, Aeria ... etc.
    All you have to do is contact support and they will give you direct access to the game ... through the official DSO home page :)
    You can play it with IE 11 or via DSOClient ... it is your choice (I would suggest you IE 11).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.