Lag when i open dso

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by hassanaboss, Apr 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hassanaboss

hassanaboss Forum Greenhorn

every time when i open dso to start to play, when i am in the game it starts to lag, the ping start to go slowly up and then its go up until 2000 of ping, every thing crash and my internet line crash as well , after that i have to shut down the internet modem and then the connection will start once more time. its a third time today that it is happening to me, it happen only when i start to play dso, and i play other games as well but i dont have such a problems with them.
    Do something for help me plz
    thanks

2. EhtovK

EhtovK Old Hand

Now that's odd, in theory DSO shouldn't be able to meddle with your internet line to the point of making it crash (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm no expert here), to me it sounds like it's an internet service provider issue, rather than a DSO side issue.

We can't discuss which other games you play in here, but you might want to look at the requirements for them, maybe they're less demanding that DSO and that's why your connection can keep up with them but not with DSO. Also, what's your connection speed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.