Leaderboard upcoming Prizes poll

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by iNeXoRaBlE, Oct 13, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Are you happy with the outrageous increase at the leaderboard?

1. No

24 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. Yes, i have no life so i can finish it

3 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Yes, i use a bot to do the hard stuff for me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Kinda, but needs changes (elaborate on the thread)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hents23

Hents23 Forum Greenhorn

yes if the new prizes come and u need 250k points for bronze, then ill also never play this again, cause its insane amount to reach gold league and im not sitting 24 7 in this game.

2. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Thanks for the help and the collaboration (I know for sure you are one of the best moderators we have seen on the forum so far).
    It would be also awesome if, as other player asked, there could be on the forum the complete list of the rewars & ranks of both the leadboards.

So far the only thing quite clear is that these are the new ranks:

- gold: 1.000.000
    - silver: 500.000
    - bronze: 250.000

3. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

When the time is right, there will be Official Announcement made in the forum. We cannot give speculative information based on Test Server features.

Cheers

Erebus likes this.
  4. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

What we are asking, instead, is to know what's happening on the test server and not the "official announcement" otherwise what is gonna happen is that everyone keeps on speaking about the nothingness.
    In the test server noone reached the gold rank in any board so how can we "propose" anything if don't even know which are the rewards?
    Noone with a serious approach should give an opinion about something he doesn't even know.

Cincin!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  5. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@Saved_81
    Every player is free to visit the Testing Server and to get familiar with the changes there.
    We cannot collect your suggestions if we have not already made announcement with a particular list of changes. We cannot do that in our own free will, we only do that if we have been specifically told to collect your feedback.
    So far, we have not made announcement regarding this matter. This thread has not been made by the Moderation Team, therefore this thread is not official feedback thread. We will create one and ask for your feedback when the the time is right. Very soon, hopefully.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.