Leaderboards

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -{Gabriel}-, Apr 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -{Gabriel}-

-{Gabriel}- Active Author

Are points being taken off us if we do not Solo Paralel Worlds everyday ??
    Because I know for a fact I had more than 111 points for main leaderboard a week ago and now I am not on it
    Please give a correct answer
    The developers need to remember that to 80% of the people that play this it is a GAME not REAL LIFE :)

2. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

the main leaderboard is a combination from your scores on the individual boards. check if your position has dropped on any of those will explain the change, either that or more than 200 people have higher than 111 points so you wont show on it

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

The main pve leaderboard is a relative ranking. If other people play and you don't, you will drop.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 19, 2017
  4. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

main leader board points are based on doing all the PW maps and your position on each map so your points will drop as other people pass you in the standings on each of those maps

5. -{Gabriel}-

Totally missed the point of what I was saying if I was at 140 points and now th lowest is 111 how have I vanished off Leaderboards ?

6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Nope, the others got it. Overall leaderboard rank is relative, variable and a bunch of other words that mean not static. A player's overall points can drop if other players are racking up points by doing more runs.

I keep my overall rank fairly constant in the top 50 (ofc, there are only 50 players on Tegan :p) by doing at least my boss challenge DQs solo in PW every day. The more populated servers probably require more constant effort.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

7. -{Gabriel}-

So what I said at the start was true you loose points if you are busy or don't want to grind solo because it is boring [EDIT]
    Time to find a new game [EDIT]

Last edited by moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

its not a cumulative leaderboard - its kind of a a weighed average based on your ranking and performance in the 8 other leaderboards. if on Monday you have 140 points, but you don't do anything for a week, and other people pass you in the other maps, your score will drop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.