Legendary ring +1 +1 +1 +1 damage lvl 6 item

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MichaelZyskowski, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MichaelZyskowski

MichaelZyskowski Forum Newbie

Hey forum,

I am currently trying to farm legendary lvl 6 ring with 4 times (+1) damage attributes, so when the ring is upgraded to lvl 45, the bonuses become +24 dmg each (for a total of +96 dmg).

I have already farmed a lot of these rings, but it seems that the bonuses are random upon identification.

I have also tried farming four green +1 damage rings(identified), but combining them on the workbench does not result in a blue ring with +1 +1 damage bonuses, but random ones (like armour, crit chance or damage).

I realize that chances to get +1 +1 +1 +1 damage when identifying a legendary lvl 6 ring are very slim (less than 1/500 probably). Given the time it takes to farm/combine these, it turns out i might need to farm a year before I get what I want.

Do you guys have any general tips on how to combine rings so that the legendary will have +1 +1 +1 +1 damage bonuses? Or is there any other SURE way to obtain this ring? This would be MUCH appreciated as I am currently building a ranger spiker character.

EDIT: My own idea is to farm extraordinary rings and ID them for 3 times +1 damage, thats good enough. If having a bad luck, combine them for a legenday and have one more chance to get at least triple +1 dmg bonus on them. Give me your thoughts, thanks!

Please give me both p2p and f2p solutions, thank you.

Thanks!

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  2. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Well, there isn't a difference between p2p and f2p for this. Really, it all depends on luck. I would say a ring with 3 damage stat is already good enough because 4x dmg is really hard. Or, you can bet your luck and open a level 45 legendary ring XD I know someone with +25+26 damage stat on a level 45 legendary ring with high hp as other stats too which is good :p

3. MrCrow

MrCrow Junior Expert

Hi there. My advice would be to not focus a 4x dmg. It's nearly impossible. So far I've ID like 60 lvl6 rings and chains, and the only thing I got was a 3x damage + 9% critical dmg (3x24 dmg at lvl45, currently lvl38 so 3x18 dmg)

Good luck!

4. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Keep in mind that percentage enchantments make an item cost more glyphs to upgrade even though the enchantment isn't being upgraded.

The best solution to your problem is to get Premium and identify a lot of extraordinary . That way you don't spend CoTs for legendaries. Also, in general extraordinaries cost less to upgrade than legendaries so you will save in glyphs too. After you've gotten extraordinaries with 3x+24damage and you have nothing else to increase.. then I guess you can look for legendaries for some minor improvement.

Novadude likes this.
  5. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

Farming low level rings and spending 2 million to upgrade it to 45 and get 24 dmg each enchantment if you ever find one ring with 4x +1 is total waste of time. Get a 45 level legendary and upgrade it to 47 is almost the same, cost 650k GoP and more CoT ofc. Btw I had a legendary belt level 2 with 1 dmg and upgrading it to 45 was 22 dmg... guess this doesn't works with belts or my belt was a completely fail one, but I was just testing stuff. For example I have a legendary 45 level ring upgraded to 47, it gives +24 dmg +23 dmg +23 dmg + 230 hp, I have other good left side items too, but this one is enough for example, so it's almost the same, also is a chance getting 25 or 26 dmg enchantments at 45 level legendary, that goes to 30-32 dmg at 47.

Well that's my opinion, everyone can have different thoughts about that. :) If you want to go insanely hardcore then keep searching that ring you want, good luck.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I have one... out of over a dozen equiped upped level 6 rings on different toons. And I got this one before the added the new % crit dmg enchant. I am still always looking for left side low level gear to upgrade but I think the one I have was just a blessing from the Goddess Tymora (just testing old D&D players memory with that reference ;))

Like MrCrow I have crafted on recently w/ 3x +1 dmg and a %crit dmg. But I think to get that "One Ring" is nearly impossible now.

My advice is to look at your left side gear as a whole. Try to work up as many low levels with +1 damage and crit enchants. Another toon of mine is set up this way and although no single Item has more than two +1 damage enchants he has seven of them total on his ammy, belt and rings.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

7. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

I'm looking for 'rubies from heaven' ring too Mikey. But the best enchantments I got only 2x +1 damage.

8. d3s0

d3s0 Forum Apprentice

Close enough... :D

[​IMG]

9. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

Thats a good Ring too. What do you think? [​IMG]

robbenhood09 likes this.
  10. LightAlive

LightAlive Forum Greenhorn

You can upgrade low lvl legendaries above +24 damage@lvl45: I don't think lvl6 rings or lvl2 belts will give max stats. Here are a few items I've found:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. NightWalker

Mind sharing how you got a level 7 ring and belt XD? Awesome equip dude!

12. Geobli

Geobli Advanced

In my post I didn't consider that the 45 level enchantment have different values with each class, I guess a DK can't have the items I have with ranger( My DK is 43 to test 45 legendaries, not 100% sure about that). So... for DK maybe that's the only way to get high damage, with low level left side items upgraded. Low level items upgraded are all the same with any class.

13. LightAlive

LightAlive Forum Greenhorn

Crafting lower level extraordinary with high level ones. This may also be the reason why the Level8 skull gives 22/29/28 damage at lvl45 (I think I combined lvl8,lvl8,lvl13,lvl13 extraordinary skulls). I haven't tested this scientifically but I think what you want for max damage is not the lowest level of the lowest item, but rather the highest level of the lowest item. ie: Belt at level 7 and ring at level13.

Here is the damage of a level13 ring at 45 (i believe 30 is the max damage@lvl45, I've yet to find anything higher):

[​IMG]

NightWalker likes this.
  14. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Damn, those boots are nice... how you even get level 1 boots??

15. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

Yah.... those are awesome boot. I have started crafting low level boots (made at least 6 legend boots) and so far and best is still 3x speed enchantment . You must be a Usain Bolt in the arena :)

16. NightWalker

Those boots are level 3 but have +1 armor lol XD
    Says requires item level 3

17. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

True, you are not going to get much armor out of speed boots. Even if you crafted them from endgame level boots the base armor value is not that much so you not losing out on much. Movement speed is a good defensively anyway.

I always tell folks who are trying to craft speed boots to go with low level ones. You save a ton of CoT IDing these and you are not really giving up that much base armor.

It is very hard to get all four enchants to be speed. If you get three ggod speed enchants though you can always go the upgraded route. The other armor or hp enchant will usually end up higher than an endgame gear craft.

The only downside to using low level boots is asthetic. It makes your endgame player look like he forgot his battle boots and is fighting in his socks :)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

18. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

Here is my level 6 ring, got it Legendary while I was trying to craft a legendary, emagine that and took me 5 minutes to get it, realy lucky and the stats are perfect. [​IMG]

19. Shield

Shield Forum Apprentice

Not so perfect. Here are some my luckies.
    [​IMG]

20. bojsha

bojsha Someday Author

Well it depends on one need's, maybe for you my ring is not perfect but for me, it is, mate. Your legendary boots are good for PvE but not for PvP couse they don't have movement speed, you need at least 10% to be good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.