Level 55 Armor

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Mektanra, Apr 12, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mektanra

Mektanra Forum Greenhorn

Are the new sets worth investing in, or should I just stick to trying for the PW sets?

With the new enchanting, I see less damage on items overall and more to % lines, should I try and make level 49 items and then swap the damage to higher level items?

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Which new set items are you talking about? If we are talking about 2H weapon, the lines I would want are increased damage on this item lines. If we're talking about torso's, I would want increased damage % lines there.

3. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

for a SM , the pretty much only items that you need to get pre lvl 51 are..well decoration(weapon adornment) and boots with pure +dmg lines (gold at best ofc) . then you can craft them in 55 items if you wish to. all the rest , like % IotA and % dmg are available at lvl 55

4. Mektanra

Mektanra Forum Greenhorn

So don't waste time going for armor lines on the torso, just stick to damage. Thanks

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Either %damage or one of the two %armor lines. It will depend on your gameplay style and other gear, especially your armor gem status.

I personally am using a 3x %damage and 1x increased armor on this item torso on my mech at this moment. I mixed a couple of old level 50 extraordinary torsos with 2x gold %damage lines with level 54s or 55s with gold base stats (and possibly 1 gold %damage line) on the crafting bench and lucked out with a level 52 with gold base hp and armor lines and 2 gold %damage lines, plus another high % damage line and a 20% increased armor lon this item lines. I went ahead and used level 50 pieces rather than only doing level 55 crafting as my mech is flush with gold and level 55's with gold increased damage lines are not rare.

Glyphed to level 56, result is about 1250 armor, 500 or 600 hp, 20 or 25 damage, 27% inreased damage, and 20% increased armor on this item. I opened up 2 slots as well and now have 4 20% armor gems in it as well as 4 cyanites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.