Suggestion Level

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by morituritesalutamus, Aug 19, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morituritesalutamus

morituritesalutamus Forum Apprentice

Re-leveling a character on test after leveling 4 characters on live is a bit odious. Any thought given to a copy character from live mechanism or an NPC on test where you can set your level allowing you to test content effectively?

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello @morituritesalutamus,

This idea or similar have been suggested multiple times, but it seems there is no interest to implement any of them.

Occasionally, there will be high-leveled characters and/or resources given away on the TS for "active" accounts. That just means you have to log in every now and then to maintain an "active" status to be given freebies if/when they are given out.

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. travisxd

travisxd Forum Greenhorn

@anyki i wanted to play on (test server) but i added ( -stable) but i want to play on the normal sevrer again but it say's every time failed to load client can u answer me. ? :)

4. Anyki

Anyki User

Simply undo what you did to access the TS.

If you are experiencing the error that is telling you the versions do not match, clear your DSO folder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.