LF guild agathon

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by eqshamu, Sep 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eqshamu

eqshamu Forum Greenhorn

Hey playing on Agathon, have a couple of lev 20s that i am trying out , and would like to learn more about game, f2p. Gabbex is one i am playing currently

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello eqshamu and welcome to DSO EN Forum; we hope that you enjoy your visits here, find the threads and posts in our Forum useful and helpful and make some cool friends within our great DSO community.You mention that you want to learn more about the game - here are some useful places to visit:

1) Drakensang Online Guide;

2) Drakensang Online Wiki;

also, please if you would be so kind and find a moment to have a look at Our Forum Netiquette. We wish you nothing but the best and hope you enjoy your time with Drakensang Online!:)

kind regards

3. hempthegreen

hempthegreen Advanced

Hello , are you still currently seeking help or an English speaking guild on agathon ?

If so , please pm me in game I normally play on Killerclown69 and I will help with advice, builds or quests.

Playing everyday since beta days!

Happy hunting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.