Life keeper

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SiL3nT_OnE, Dec 6, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiL3nT_OnE

SiL3nT_OnE Forum Apprentice

HI!
    I've heard Life keeper the 1 handed weapon available from Gnob is getting updated, yet i can't find any info about detailed changes, I call upon All knowing Oracles @_Baragain_ and @trakilaki if you guys have some info about this change.

If i got it right its ability to craft Life keeper and reduce of healing to 0.4% of HP per block, so is this coming as a nerf or buff, and i'm talking about tank build with Life keeper ?

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is a "buff".
    I don't have the stats yet ... but the fact the item is now craftable and have same damage like the rest of the weapons in same category ... is clearly improvement. Improvement that is re-branding PvP from "mess" to "total chaos".

3. malasuerte1

malasuerte1 Forum Apprentice

I see all the players crying about the life keeper. They say "now it is game changing". I see it as a nerf. Healing ability is reduced twice! Buff, you are saying?

EDIT

But for tanking is a real nerf.
    "Buff" :eek:o_O:(

Last edited by moderator: Dec 6, 2017
    _Baragain_ likes this.
  4. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

EDIT Old tanks now have both version of lifekeeper, one for tanking, and the new one for smashing things on arena. And ofc BP made it's another let's have an item in a game that is OP but no new players can get. So yeah, new tanks who didn't own the old version could be mad at the old tanks, but this is nothing comparing to other class being useless junk that no tank would notice on his way.
    EDIT

5. trakilaki

I just saw a picture on FB ... it has same damage as Unique T5 Longbow ... 414 max damage at level 55 T5.
    The damage can be upgraded over 500 ... which means the build can go with a base damage around 10K :eek: + crit.
    Alert! - EDIT
    Lets do basic math (those willing to get into it thoroughly ... be my guests):

it regenerates 0.4% from the max. HP
    lets observe a tank with average HP of 200K
    80% block rate and reduction
    80% armor and resistance

that is 800 HP regeneration per hit

Lets observe his opponent with average landing damage (including crit hit) of 25K damage per hit

The damage after the block is 5000
    the damage after the armor/resistance reduction is 1000

That means the tank is taking 1000 damage per hit (but only if critical hit ... if not it is far less than 1000)
    in same time the Tank is healing 800 HP per hit

the difference is 200 hp in a build with 200K HP
    if we calculate the natural regeneration , skills, buffs etc ... we can come to conclusion that the target is indestructible!

And in same time that indestructible target is dealing the same average damage of 25K per hit to its opponets.

EhtovK likes this.
  6. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Balanced DK are already immortal, those with normal weapon. I tried to play a friend of mine. Had 12.5k dmg, max crit, max crit dmg. I could not even take 50% of his HP until the time out. His regen was 3400 per second with the skill. Now imagine the same tank with lifekeeper. His HP will be 100% all the time. Archer is the only class now that could barely challenge a DK.

EhtovK likes this.
  7. trakilaki

Same here ... I can deal 300K damage before I am dead ... and the target is still at 100% HP :D
    But in fight with a high deff+ high offense tanks I can't even land a hit (tanks not 2H DKs) :D

ΣMiwel likes this.
  8. malasuerte1

EDIT

Traki, can you tell me how many tanks have 200k hp? Can you?

9. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

I think he means the average old players, i am a new tank and i have about 80k hp.
    The player that has 200k hp (and other full stats) doesnt care about 500~900 per block.
    He will trash the opponent without mercy. I can see many inexperienced in PvP here at forums,
    at least at 1vs1. The past 1,5 year that i play pvp the majority of the players just play and try to tank all the hits. When i was a 2h i was running till the timer was at 0 (no more heal).
    Now, i dont think its a gamebreaker, at least a big one, those who will make it t5 definatelly are old players. At least i wouldn't spent that much drakens on one weapon.

P.S you up there ^ edit a bit your posts :p multiposting is not allowed.

10. malasuerte1

Mate, this person and trakilaki?!? are saying "game changing"?? Do you think that a tank with 200k HP will change his game with lifekkeper? Really? He will smash them with or without "the new game changing life keeper".
    If someone think you can change the game with one 1H weapon with low speed... well, sorry for him.
    I was not talking about the arena in any way. But they must read before write....

11. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@malasuerte1 there are two ways in which a fight can end. Think about it before you start naming the players as "kids in the arena", because when you get replies in same manner you find yourself "insulted".
    Consecutive posting is not allowed and it is considered as spam.

OP's question answered.
    Thread closed.

Cheers.

Thread Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.