Life regen skills not working?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AlexDK, Aug 20, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexDK

AlexDK Someday Author

Hi, I've noticed that 2 life regen skills are not working: rush of blood and dragon's meal.

Anyone else with the same problem?

Thank you.

Edit: "Rush of Blood" is the last talent from "Mighty Wild Swing".
    "Dragon's Meal" is the first talent of "Dragon Hide".

Last edited: Aug 20, 2018
  2. KingKrazy1

KingKrazy1 Active Author

These skills are working for me.

The color that appears over your toon is no longer green for some reason, but you should check to see if you are gaining health or not.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  3. AlexDK

AlexDK Someday Author

Yes the green color doesn't show anymore (feature? bug?)

Are you sure that "Dragon's Meal" from the "Dragon Hide" skill is giving you life? Can you (or some other DK here) test it?

Thanks.

4. KingKrazy1

KingKrazy1 Active Author

Tested again with and without Dragon's Meal. It is working as intended for me. Are you getting numbers above your toon when you do damage while dragon hide is active? Im getting white if I do normal damage and yellow if I do critical damage. These numbers correspond for me to the amount of health I get from Dragon's Meal.

5. AlexDK

AlexDK Someday Author

Yes, but those white and yellow numbers correspond to damage caused to the monsters. And a green number representing the amount of health gained should be shown, but it isn't.

Regarding DWS, i think it's working as intended. But regarding Dragon Hide, I don't think that it is.

Well, never-mind, if it's a bug I'm sure that pro DK's here will find it and report.

Thank you.

6. KingKrazy1

KingKrazy1 Active Author

No, you misunderstood me. While dragon Hide is active (with dragon meal skill), if I do a regular hit for say 10K damage then two white floaties will appear. One will be over the enemy and will show 10000. The other will be over me and show 3000. This is the correct amount of health I should be getting (30%), and it is working for me. The only potential bug here is that the white number 3000 should be green.

7. AlexDK

AlexDK Someday Author

You're right. It's working. I think that the missing green numbers and the fact that I have very HP and little damage (hence the regen effects aren't very noticeable) got me into mistake. When I put everything into damage the effects are noticeable. Thank you for your help.

8. KingKrazy1

KingKrazy1 Active Author

No problem. Glad to have helped.

9. In the recent R212 Q&A Post in the Official Announcement:
    It will be working properly and the healing numbers showing green in R213.

As a reminder to regular forum goers, read the Official Announcements when ever they are posted. They are loaded with tons of information about bugs, features, and changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.