Lifekeeper

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by joboy84, Apr 5, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joboy84

joboy84 Someday Author

Hello,

I have a brand new war lvl54.

I just want to know : is the lifekeeper worth it or should I use another weapon ?

Thank you

2. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Depends on what you use it for... for general farming.. NO
    for PvP. YES.
    For heavy tanking. Yes.
    Just remember that lifekeeper comes to you at T0. You will want/need to augment it up. To to T6 will be very expensive.
    That aside, it is not the only weapon for pvp or heavy tanking.

Thanks, Doc.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  3. joboy84

joboy84 Someday Author

Thank you for your answer.

It's more for tanking. The thing is, that I don't find any good weapon despite a lot of farming.

What other weapon are you talking about ?

Thanks

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Full t6 agathon set with pristine crafted enchantments. Gets you 50% crit damage and 50% hp if done right.

There's also the full/ partial t6 new moon set with pristine crafted values.

5. joboy84

joboy84 Someday Author

Good morning,

Thanks for your advice. I already had the amulet and the shield but I melted them because of the bad stats (IMO). But this items were tier 1. I can't farm in mod 6 to have the cubes at this lvl.

I was pretty strong until lvl 49. I unlocked and farmed all the Q's of altéra in solo mode.

But now, at lvl54, I'm weak.

My block rate value is low (33%). I increase it "artificially" with the wisdom talent (44.51%).

For the crit hit rate it's the same : the value is very low.

[​IMG]

I think I have to start the reequipment all over again at lvl 55.

This will take some time, because I am farming very slowly (altera solo). I can tank the mod1 with the potions, but even with goups at my lvl, the mob killing is taking forever.

From what I was able to get as info on the other posts, the stuff I would need is :

The set of the dragan spider
    Q7 Gloves
    The Garoulf shield (old) or Q3
    2 Q4 life rings with 200% more life
    amulet Q9

But I have only 47000 Matéri : a lot of farming hours are waiting for me.

What would you advise to change first when I have enough materi to buy a tier 5/6 equipment ?

For the beginning, I think I'll take the lifekeeper. (I have 5500 Draken)

From April 9th to 15th there will be the "Dragonsilver" available at the gnob. Is this stuff good ? I couldn't find a match on google.

Untill the Dragan event, what would you advise as set in mod1/2 maybe 3 ?

Thank you

6. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

You barely missed out on it, but getting blood rune set from bloodmage during full moon is a very good non-parallel world set. It's 2 handed, which should always be the weapon type for solo runs. The logic lies in healing with mighty wild swing, and you shouldn't need any potions except for bosses when doing that. Once you have around 200k materi, you can potentially find someone to help you defeat PW Herald on T6 to buy the weapon and gloves. Those are considered the meta currently, and offer tons of damage.

7. joboy84

joboy84 Someday Author

I don't have access to the second map yet, but as soon as I can, I'll farm the bloodmage set for farming.

I have a player who contacted me in-game. He helped me so much, wether by choosing the right skills or to farm new equipment.

We've been working on a tank build.

As you can see, my stats have already been greatly improved. A big thank you to Gasparinsito and to the contributors of this post for the help you provided !! :)

[​IMG]

Jhinstalock likes this.
  8. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Your setup is wrong. As Novadude said, the best build for tank is as follows:

Agathon full set.
    One extra Agathon Ring (for 2 rings)
    Dragan set (Cloak, Chest and Pads)
    Heredur Helmet
    Keen's Set (Belt, Boots and Gloves)

piteris2 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.