Livestream Summary

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Khrone, Sep 20, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

No i'm not happy, especially because there will be hundreds of low intelligence individuals that will probably fall for this trick and in turn make things worse for the other players that won't bow down to BP

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @Khrone and welcome to DSO English Forum. :)
    As a recent forum user, you have to read and comply to our forum rules before you start posting.
    Firstly, you are not a mod nor admin, this kind of threads can be created only by authorized personnel or English Moderation Team. You cannot just start a new thread whenever there is a live stream. An example of a live stream summary can be seen in this announcement.
    I have merged both threads in a single thread, but I will leave it open for the time being.
    Secondly, cross-posting is not allowed and it is considered as spam.
    Please select a language of preference and only one forum section in future.
    Spamming threads and posts will be removed in future.

Cheers

3. Khrone

Khrone Someday Author

Thanks for welcoming me to the EN forum. First of all, I don't see why there is a problem with me making a quick summary, since anyone could, and you don't - last one being from the 14th of October, 2016. Don't forget that it's Twitch stream summaries, from the time when there was a different Community Manager, and overall different way of doing things. It's just heads up, just like videos where people show what's new - are those prohibited as well? Is it not allowed to share known information with others?

Second of all, are people not allowed to take part in more than one community? I'd like to share with my country (Czechia) the things they could have missed, either due to not understanding english, or just not having the time to watch it. So I'm left with two options - post only in english, or only in czech, seems pretty weird to me. Being on the same forum page but allowed to post only in one section. I would understand that it is in fact spam, if I used a translator or something, but I translate it myself, even changed the language of ingame screenshots of the items.

jackoneill1976 likes this.
  4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @Khrone ,
    Admins are not allowed to make announcements on their own, we make them only if we are asked to.
    There are procedures and rules, this thread will remain open as long as forum users follow the rules. All said previously still stands, other forum users have been receiving same treatment as well, we make no exceptions.
    I have merged threads and gave you guidelines, please continue on topic.

Cheers

5. Khrone

Khrone Someday Author

Since there's no way to settle this privately, I have to use this thread and be off topic for a little bit more. I mean no offense, but your post didn't answer neither of my questions, first one being "Are we not allowed to share known information?" and second one "Are we not allowed to participate in multiple sections?" - sure, you gave me "guidelines", but is it that bad in here, that I don't get any voice, or even clarification?

I understand that you can't announce things on your own, but that doesn't mean we, players, can't share it if we want to. How far can you really stretch the term "announcing", if it's clearly sharing, by a normal forum user. I do these in my free time, from the goodness of my heart, to potentially help others. The rules have been followed so far, yet you had to step in and say that this thread is forbidden. Either you remove it, because I'm apparently not "authorized" to make these summaries, or you leave it, because it is completely fine. If you choose to do the latter, what was the point of saying what you said in the first place?

I really hope you'll shed some light on this, and answer my questions, as this will be the last post I will make regarding this matter. If not, at least I tried I guess. If you feel like removing my reply, I will just have to roll with it.

6. Khrone

Khrone Someday Author

4/10/2019 Livestream Summary
    A livestream-only raffle took place, 3 winners were chosen and won the Death Wink pet (Legendary tier).
    [​IMG]

Brand new Halloween boss is coming - the Wendigo!
    [​IMG]

Mhorblik Community Challenge
    [​IMG]

Overall challenge progress
    [​IMG]

Bonus codes:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DamarèRo likes this.
  7. Boo1

Boo1 Forum Greenhorn

Thank you for doing these, helpful for people who didn't / don't have the time to watch the stream ;)

Khrone likes this.
  8. Khrone

Khrone Someday Author

25/10/2019 Livestream Summary
    1) The roadmap has been slightly changed
    - cloaks postponed (not a final decision)
    - Desert of Essences possible comeback
    - Kingshill update coming (?)
    - new event "New Year's Eve" (the name is only my personal prediction) is coming
    R224 is coming next week.
    [​IMG]

2) Wendigo community challenge
    [​IMG]

3) Premium day
    New Zeal item: Ring of Zeal
    New effect aura: Dracula
    New pet: Cat
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4) Hide'n'Seek Lottery