lockpicks

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ImmortalDeath, Jan 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImmortalDeath

ImmortalDeath Junior Expert

Not really a "getting started" question (since it takes forever to get LPs), but I have 2k lockpicks sitting around (i was saving them, not for a particular reason).

I am not sure what to do with them. Open 400 magic chests? 80 extraordinarys? or 20 legendaries? It must have taken around 4 years of moderate playing to get this many, but chests still have shitty rewards and haven't been changed since release 163 (i think).

And where should I open them? If I went along with game lore, I would open them in q3 fatal solo (it happens to be near the entrance, too).

side note, last time I opened chests was something like 4 years ago, and i got nothing much to show for it.

also side note, completely unrelated, my spellweaver ander-farming alts keep getting the "kraken" from atlantis... which reminded me, if they add gorga, like sig's chestplate, will pw gorga have a super kraken and super-buffed quiver :)

2. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Open legendarys. The drops are much better than the last time you used them. Usually 2x legendary gear plus exos, maybe some blue/green too. Also gems drop, red ess and the chance of White Tiger epic mount (plus the achievement for that.) The gear is still mostly melts but all the extras are good.

As to where... where ever is convenient. Like you mentioned Q3 is a good choice.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

edit// a few hp pots too

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

The map difficulty doesn't matter ... it does not affect the loot. The drop is same everywhere.
    The closest legendary chest is in FBI (enter from Fortress Teganswall's side) ... then you can reset the map by going back and forth again.
    However ... I am opening the legendary chest inside Liar's Lair ... because it is much faster. I enter the map ... run to the chest ... open it and reset the map with the universal map. Very fast and easy.
    This can't be done so quickly in FBI because the portal stone is in the opposite side of the map.

4. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Not to mention the chance to win a 100k andermants jackpot

5. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

they all have super chance of winning the jackpot which is 0.0000000000000000000001%....better for u play normal lotto and u will have better chance of winning

6. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

3 weeks ago I was so unlucky to hit that 0.0000000000000000000001% ;)

ImmortalDeath likes this.
  7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I did it last year in Cradle of Life :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.