Login Remembers the Wrong Server

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Dragonnns2, Aug 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonnns2

Dragonnns2 Forum Greenhorn

So in trying to figure out if the current Bonus Code is any good, I typically switch to a different server and try it out. I switched to Balor from Agathon and it wouldn't connect. I get a 500 error on the browser and absolutely nothing happens on the ThinClient.

I have tried forcing the browser to go to agathon.drakensang.com. It goes there, I click to Login. After entering my credentials, it redirects to balor.drakensang.com and gives the 500 error. I've tried changing "balor" to "agathon" to no avail.

When trying to log in via the ThinClient, I get to the login, enter my credentials and click "LOGIN". The Login button turns gray but otherwise, nothing happens.

When I try to connect to the forum, it keeps redirecting me to balor as well with a 500 error (ergo this other account).

I have cleared all my temp files, browser cache, etc.

Has anyone come across this before and, hopefully, has a solution?

Thanks!

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Same happens to me ... I was about to test if Balor is working in IE11 for this thread https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/server-dead.74348/#post-675889 ... and then I switched to Chrome to log in to forum (I am using Chrome for the forum and IE for playing and FF for everything else in my life :D) I couldn't log in because the website was directing me to Balor and it was not working. I managed to switch my account from Balor to Grimmag in IE11 ... and then I was able to login to my account in Chrome o_O WTH!

3. Dragonnns2

Dragonnns2 Forum Greenhorn

I have tried four different browsers but I can't get to a login that doesn't go to Balor. Since I can't login, I can't switch servers. Think I'll go try Safari to login and see if that works...

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

BTW ... I was using different accounts in both browsers. One account to test if Balor is working (since I have character at Balor with that account) ... and my main account to access forum and reply.

5. NainFredoch

NainFredoch Forum Apprentice

I think I have the exact same problem.

So for, I have a new problem of connection of the most original, that I had never had on the game ... like that, every day, we have bugs again ...In short, the game worked very well, without too much worry, then I have deco and when I wanted to relog on, and although I type my username and password in the ThinClient, nothing happens ... the small connection box that is green becomes gray but nothing more ... and by pity, do not tell me that the worries come from my computer or I do not know what else because my girlfriend gets to co Without worries on the same computer ...

Then I test by trying a bad password and the, well it tells me that the password does not match, which is a good thing :)

Then I go on the website and I try to log in, and the same, after the connection, I arrive at a page all white ... while again, my girlfriend co without any worries ...

Hope it will be fix very soon.

6. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello,
    DSO servers are currently having issues, we hope it won't last long.

Cheers

7. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

As an update, I did try to login to the forum on Safari but there was no difference. I was finally able to login using EI 11 and change my server back to Agathon. I don't know what magic clicks made that happen or if it was just persistence.

So I tried switching servers using the account I made so I could post in the forum, and that failed with same problem I first had. The URL that displayed when I clicked the Login button displayed a URL like this:
    https://balor.drakensang.com/ProjectApi/Authentication?authUser=123&token=A8aECT_fZedSBF_Htxyz0qTFSwkhpyuX9z7o7iAcHw0ZRirWW_jkLzFRqbDp6S5gKFri-wKvsaDX83E5nWVjBlUGsvdRIOs9wF_BLdibEUjC8tQcQv02PPXoCTGyeLWejnhuo0dKyLqqKXeN5B2MWPZLznLweDROK3yuy3wSMiNr4oklYrWohHJ4WijzEACCNa6gtwSCehJNk_JgTJudZlOpNX3xczkGlpTRC2lN9qL5uS6q0QYsDr7J6spOu-42BJTSxdZQ56zhQx95X-BOvmxtqhGJBgMdJqHgxQkSPm5C8PixhLxdqk6gprCqf9pv7rI27obS4Zda3693Mx3hY4coVeQGAV0IGT65p2zWtPLxx33JHKS5EAgVNadZk2f_pcBdGi7pm2TAD2m5XJ2-Mviq5-z1zUmLRoM7yf_-1WW6vjqW17DhAAvY66GbBEaQ5w_w7BP_YJNLDf3fqlnKdL4p-BJ4INYInn7Jm8N-Z4LTjlDbgzkyIfe2fLa0EGlwxEq0N59qISZlBc-zKnQaXm_YYsvGqm80sVGJ5mZ4Rf1EWp3cv4MjBSZUEMJQn3l9ActNqsCls60-rbOowHMpK3mkjaVhVjX0m04J21AxUZZ41xCF8RHlm-iuM68g6AWURbiy15rBYok95pSjHxhWzS-YLZCK

and then just sat there. Note that I have changed the values in the URL to something else so the link isn't good. It is as if the authentication process gets hung.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.