Suggestion Long bow/Siege bow !

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sanguinius94, Mar 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Who want ?

1. Yes i want !

8 vote(s)
    88.9%
  2. Nope ^^

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanguinius94

Sanguinius94 Forum Apprentice

Eh guys !

So, as you can see in Cardhun, the q4 and q7 set are getting upgrade, like a siege bow instead long bow.

For me, there is a problem...

Why a set is change for a new weapon, while old was great, maybe better ?

So, me suggestion is it:

-Drop on the boss Q7 LONG bow, and not SIEGE bow. And add a fonctionnality, we can buy the long bow and the siege bow (from q7) to the end's Q trader (like 74K for long bow, and 84K for siege bow)
    That should make us more happy, and more flexible with build.

I think it's a good idea, the one who love siege bow can buy it, and the other who love long bow can try to drop it, or buy it.

the only think who change is the no more drop of siege bow, only buy. If not, 2 weapon drop on boss should make someone sad after a lot of run for an chemery...

Sangui

.kibertron. likes this.
  2. .kibertron.

.kibertron. Forum Greenhorn

Thats a good idea, it will bring just what DSO sayed they whant, "flexibility"

Sanguinius94 likes this.
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

This is so funny. People complained about RAs not having a true 2H weapon, and then, when the developers give them one, they complain again.

It is perfectly fair. SWs, SMs, and DKs all get a 2H weapon from those bosses, and now that RAs have a 2H weapon, it is only fair that you all get a 2H weapon from there. Otherwise, those items have the chance to make RAs OP in PvP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.