Looking for a guild Heredur ENG

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sandorah, Aug 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandorah

Sandorah Forum Greenhorn

Hi! Im a Level 39 Ranger and I'm looking for an active guild in the Heredur server :)
    If you have a good and active guild it's just to invite me :p

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello Sandorah :) I can see that you have joined our Forum very recently?:) Welcome ,welcome and we hope you really like it and make some cool friends!:) How do you like the class you play- the Ranger?
    It'll be easier when you add your in-game name. That way, people who might be interested will send you the invitation directly.

Eridiani likes this.
  3. Sandorah

Sandorah Forum Greenhorn

Hi! And thank you for the welcome! :) Yeah I just joined the Forum and as far as I've seen the people here seems great and really helpful! The Ranger is great to play as but sometimes i wish I had a SpellWeaver on this high level because they seem awesome too but I'm to lazy to level up haha but yeah :p

4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello:) It is never too late to start building a Spellweaver char:) It does take time and patience - it's all about hard work - just like most of things in life:) Whichever way you decide to go- enjoy it and on behalf of DSO EN Team I would like to wish you nothing but the very best of luck and we all hope that you have lots of fun playing Drakensang Online;

kind regards.

Eridiani likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.