Looking for a like minded guild

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JungleGym, Jan 3, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JungleGym

JungleGym Forum Greenhorn

Hi there folks

I'm Doolalyraptor, Spellweaver, level 16, Tegan server, based in Kingshill and only play PvE
    Relatively a newby to computer gaming, but I've been role playing for a long time
    Looking for a guild that won't mind having me (a newby) around. I guess I'm gonna ask lots of really obscure and dumb questions. There will be guild events that I will join and be extremely loyal to
    Thanks

2. Tilwin90

Tilwin90 Padavan

Hi mate,
    For level 16 the only problem is that end level players are blocking you. So it's going to be difficult to get real "grow" actual farm support at that point.
    If you are looking for some people to chat with, get some tips and all that, contact me in game (see signature - add me to friends list) and I'm more than happy to socialize and offer whatever advice I can offer. My boyfriend is also online a lot so I'll give you his account ingame in case I'm not around. (I usually login on evenings since during the day I'm at work)
    Some support during events is also of course do-able.
    Cheers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.