Looking for an active ENG guild on HEREDUR

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by xxlahvacxx, May 24, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxlahvacxx

xxlahvacxx Forum Greenhorn

Hi all,

I am looking for an active english speaking guild on Heredur mainly for friendly farming and events.

Name: Sakaroth, Knight lvl 47

I am usually active several days/week.

2. AnnaConda

AnnaConda Someday Author

Ditto. Heredur, Mirageman, Spellweaver lvl 40. Online daily. I'm an older player aged 74, and as such not very appealing for younger players to guild with, we oldies don't have the speed and fast reactions of youngsters . Anyone over 65 who wants to form a Veterans Guild?

3. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello xxlahvacxx , welcome to DSO EN Forum! We hope you will find a great guild and many cool friends! Have fun:)

regards.

4. AnnaConda

AnnaConda Someday Author

Well, clearly no interest in a veterans guild. I've always played solo, when the magazine Flagship was still active I used to play in Harlequin Games Legends, and wrote articles for Flagship on such solo roles like thief and assassin. Now with Drakensang I will probably make do with solo play. Love the video quality graphics, and much else in the game.

5. *Man-In-Black*

*Man-In-Black* Forum Apprentice

Hi, I've formed a guild for us more mature players called "YoungAtHeart" (Veterans) was taken, I've sent you an invite :)

6. Frostarch

Frostarch Junior Expert

I could also use an active guild, hardcore would be nice. I want to farm for hours, sucks when my group member leaves after 10 minutes

Also must be english speaking

Frostarch lvl 41 from heredur server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.