Looking for English speaking guild in Tegan

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Zoltan, Jun 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

Hi all.

In game name Zolty. DK level 47

Been playing solo but hoping to find guild to chat and do some group stuff. Happy to learn off any more experienced players.

* Edit > Level 55 and did end up joining a guild. However guild not active and so still looking. I play for couple hours each day but living East Coast of Australia seems like a quiet time zone when playing.

Cheers and thanks
    Zolty

Last edited: Aug 31, 2017
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello ,hello Zoltan and welcome to EN DSO Forum! We hope you'll find a nice guild and have lots of fun- both in game and in our Forum!

Happy hunting:)

3. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

Hey all,

From what I can see the forum rules say I should edit my original post rather than post again? Did edit post but as it did not bump to top I am guessing no one would find me way down here. Hopefully not too much of a problem bumping post rather than just editing?

Hoping to find active guild. Does not have to have huge numbers, just someone on at same time :)

Cheers
    Zolty

prateeksiku likes this.
  4. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

i have at least 3 Kiwis & 1 Aussie

5. dawmjr

dawmjr Junior Expert

we make guild together, i play 3 to 5 hours
    o been through beta, i like to think im prety good

---MERGED---

s
    some call me a legend
    , others, well

---MERGED---

we make a guild, they all but gone, dso killed guilds, look me up, wesee how goes, day time, play time mqay be problem, you inite , i makeyou officer, ask do not throw e from guild, this happened once, made some one officer, he invited lots EDIT , i left my own guild

Last edited by moderator: Aug 31, 2017
  6. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

There are not a lot of guilds on Tegan, but if you ever need help just contact me: theglasscannon I"ll be more than happy to help you. If my SW isn't up to the task, I'll pull my DK out of retirement.

7. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

Thanks for all the replies!! Shows me there is a still great community spirit on Tegan. Posting on here sure did the trick as now in new guild. Friendly people so confident of sticking around in guild for a while.

I also appreciate the offer to be able to send a message if in need of help. Be careful I may just do that :)

prateeksiku likes this.
  8. franciscotheman2

franciscotheman2 Forum Greenhorn

Hey guys so i am on Tegan as well and seem to always find myself playing alone all the time, maybe because i am level 45, im trying my best to level up as fast as i can. Anyways I don't know if you guys mind me joining your guild to have someone to play with as I continue my journey to level 55.

9. prateeksiku

prateeksiku Forum Greenhorn

Hey francis, you can join my guild- LogHorizonn if you want to. Only 5-6 members are active in this guild though. Look me up- Prateeksiku

10. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I'm not in a guild, but always happy to help a fellow player. Just message me in game: theglasscannon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.