Feedback Lor'Tac Bestiary

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by teddy.bear, Aug 6, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Heroes,
    In the table below you can find the most common monsters that you will face on the continent of Lor’Tac.

Please comment on the appearance, the difficulty degree to defeat this monster and review the drop provided by these monsters.

PictureName / Species
    mo1.pngScoropitls
    mo2.pngBirthing Andermagic Monsters
    mo3.pngAndermagic Fighters & Rangers
    mo4.pngOrbax
    mo5.pngToltac Tribe (Warrior, Shaman, Ranger)
    mo6.pngFleshwalkers (Ranged & Melee)
    mo7.pngLeeches (of Orbax and Scoropitl)
    mo8.pngShrieking Fiends
    mo9.pngGuardians
    mo10.pngUnknown / Corrupted Magician
    mo11.png?

We are looking forward to your feedback!
    Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

MANOJ likes this.
  2. IDnotfound

IDnotfound Forum Apprentice

So far I have come across everything up to the leeches, and I'm not going to lie, I am very impressed. These terrifying, grotesque monsters (as they rightfully should be) are entertaining to fight and finally provide the long-sought-after challenge the end gamers need. Although my test character is a bit weak, with blues he has roughly the same base as my regular characters on Agathon, and he has died a number of time, though I will admit, he is a DK and I'm not very good at soloing with a DK.

The "Scoropitls", by far my favorite so far. These SELF EDITs are the biggest pains in the butts I have ever fought, they stun you and deal a pretty great amount of damage with it. If more than one starts crowding you or if you come across a boss version, watch out! It shouldnt take long for you to get overwhelmed! But once you figure out their mechanics (probably after dying a time or two) you'll be a regular bug-hunter!

I'll post more when I have the time!

3. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

As always, the artwork and attention to detail is stellar.
    I would prefer a more colorful palette for the scenery and minions, less blinding flashes in attacks, and ability to change contrast and type size, but that's just my old eyes talking.

New monsters, new achievements for killing them. Some will be pleased.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  4. shadow-whisper

shadow-whisper Forum Mogul

Don´t really care what I´m killing. Orbax and the Andermagic breeders were my favourites, quite original and also challanging monsters. Others were meh.

Nefertari (mini)boss was highly dissapointing, I expected some challenge but this was soo easy. Wasted opportunity I guess..:confused:

What I really liked were the random buffs on some of the minibosses (freezing, healing, teleport etc). This must be added to all monsters and mainly into PW. Great addition, makes the game much more fun and challenging. :cool:

_Dragonscale_ and vojza like this.
  5. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

Totally agree with you. I got really excited when I saw there was an achievement for killing Nefertari, but now that I know how easy and how simple her mechanics are, I'm not even interested in fighting her. As a goddess she should be way more powerful than Khalys, who's the high priestess of her cult, and still, she didn't seem like a challenge at all.
    I hope that they make it so there can be "champions" with multiple enhancements. And yeah, it would be awesome to have them in other maps as well (though they should probably nerf them down a bit, making low-levels fight something like that wouldn't be very fair). I also hope there will be more variety with the buffs.

This whole system reminds me of other ARPGs. A nice addition, but not very original.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.