Announcement Lor’Tac Costume event – winner list!

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by teddy.bear, Sep 21, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

The vote period has concluded on our Facebook page and our art team has already decided on the two designs which will appear in Drakensang Online. Once again, thanks for all of you who participated!!

The two costumes that will be implemented inside the game are the following:

The female costume final prize goes to the design of Zamvel and Snowbunnie (both of them from Tegan) ! Congratulations!

74.ZamvelandSnowbunnie.png

Each of them will get their costume + 35.000 Andermant + 30 days of Premium + 1 Flawless Ruby

What they tell us from their costume: “I [Zamvel] spent a while deciding how her face would look… I wanted her to be some kind of a warrior or lost god, so Quetzalcoatl (Mesoamerican deity) was my first option. But that god was in fact a male so it was very exciting for me to do a female char having Quetzalcoatl as inspiration. Also while I was doing my research I told my friend [Snowbunnie] who Quetazalcoatl was, and she found instead the Quetzal bird, which turned to be my inspiration for her dress.”

The male costume final prize goes to the design of Frozentale (Heredur)!
    Congratulations!

48.Frozentale.png

You will receive your costume + 35.000 Andermant + 30 days of Premium + 1 Flawless Ruby

What Frozentale tells us about the costume: “A man should look strong and ruthless in this costume! This design features leather-band wraps on the chest, a heavy armor with bone peaks on the shoulders and special bone knives on the forearms. The foliage/nature subject is also present here as the perfect counterpart”.

Apart from these two, we also hosted a community vote in our Facebook page! The ten most voted designs are the following:

PositionName plus serverReward
    1stAlecse (Heredur)35.000 Andermant + 30 days premium + 1 Flawless ruby
    2ndZebas (Agathon)25.000 Andermant + 15 days premium + 1 Radiant ruby
    3rdСпектраль (Grimmag)15.000 Andermant + 15 days premium + 1 Radiant ruby
    4thGesest (Heredur)10.000 Andermant + 7 days premium + 1 Polished ruby
    5thGÿorgy1986 (Grimmag)10.000 Andermant + 7 days premium + 1 Polished ruby
    6thZaríah (Agathon)10.000 Andermant + 7 days premium + 1 Polished ruby
    7thFayle (Heredur)10.000 Andermant + 7 days premium + 1 Polished ruby
    8thDevilshand (Grimmag)10.000 Andermant + 7 days premium + 1 Polished ruby
    9thKaisers (Heredur)10.000 Andermant + 7 days premium + 1 Polished ruby
    10thR3drum666 (Heredur)10.000 Andermant + 7 days premium + 1 Polished ruby

Winners image.jpg

Congratulations to all of you as well!!

*IMPORTANT* Due to the quality level and big number of all the people who made it until the community vote, all those designs who appeared on the Facebook gallery but have not been selected as winners will receive a little gift. ;)

You will receive your rewards between today and tomorrow!!

When we will see these costumes in the game?
    Our art team is already working to implement those designs - so hopefully soon! Stay tuned!

Thanks again for your participation, congratulations to the winners and see you in the next design event!​

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

Anyki likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.