Lucky groups of drops

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BigPapa, Feb 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

the boss near end of m1 map

gun likes this.
  2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

7 Cubes in one spot...now it's time for 8?:)

[​IMG]

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Holy crap Yogo. The few times that I have had the premium, I've never gotten 7 cubes on one MAP. You be a lucky one, you are.

4. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

i played yesterday in grimmag and i barely got 3 mystic cubes in a round and in evergreen oasis i got like 7-9 cubes in one round, it seems like the desert drops are much better than PW

5. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I thought it a myth that a cube could drop either a unique or 1k Ander. I stand proven wrong:

[​IMG]

Now to find the rest of the set....

6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

From the miniboss in m1
    Too bad it is not worth taking it into consideration :p

7. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Dropped yesterday somewhere on Map1 Q3...

[​IMG]

Please_enter_a_name likes this.
  8. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

might not be the most appropriate topic to post this in but we lack a better one so..

[​IMG]

please note the most op 0,0 enchantment...

9. tassadar1977

not done any maths, and don't have any items like this myself yet, but would it not be more efficient to use the %crit on item on the quiver than the crit damage? if you had 30% on that quiver that would add over 1k of crit then multiply that up by any helm bonuses etc? then get your crit damage elsewhere?

like I said I don't know answer I'm just curious

10. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Nah mate- my idea here is to transfer :

Option 1: 3x35% Critical Damage and 12% faster attack speed or;
    Option 2: 2x35% Critical Damage and 2x 12% faster attack speed (I'm kind of more inclined to this option)

however...taking under consideration that I wanna eventually stuff into the Quiver 5x16% Critical Damage runes in future I may change the bonus lines- it's all irrelevant - whatever happens - it's gonna be fun! Bring it on! :)

BTW. here's another lucky drop on my way to Khalys:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  11. tassadar1977

like I said I was just curious on the best way. I have only managed to get 60% crit at moment (can get higher but lose too much CD) but I don't have the glyph like you to get legends to 60. was just trying to work out where best to get crit, and if could get enough from there etc then can use rings for HP. I would love 2 RoD for crit, but killed the knight and priest around 1k times and only managed to get 1 RoD so trying to work out how else to speed up the process.
    cheers

12. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It doesn't drop a unique or 1k ander, it drops a unique and 1k ander. You never get one without the other.

Congrats by the way. :)
    It is not 0.0... more like 0.01-0.04 and the 0.2 is likely between 0.15 and 0.21.
    If you equip it and hover your mouse over it, you'll see the individual enchantments at their real values. I'd estimate a 0.17 and a 0.04 respectively.

13. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

I think this is the peak of my dso career lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More free uniques

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
  14. gun

gun Forum Great Master

15. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That is beautiful. The base crit may be garbage, but if it were better, that would beat my legendary.

gun likes this.
  16. gun

gun Forum Great Master

17. wedrh

wedrh Active Author

just got that nice thing in q3 infernal ... why wasn't it 4 time gold crit dmg line ?

[​IMG]

18. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Saturday morning I once again tried PW Grimmagstone - Painful, solo. I actually survived with about an even mix of green/blue ess. Took about 8 runs (40 min/run) to get the 54 waters, even though my first run only had 3.
    Onto quest 2/3 and found help. When I got to 3/3, everyone was gone. Did, once, solo, make it to the Alliance Hall and soon thereafter died trying to do some damage to Grimmage (whatever he's called).

Sunday, tried to do Great Desert - painful. Not trying that again anytime soon. Through all these painful maps, not found one single new useable item. It's all T1 crap, nothing even close to what I'm using. So, Sunday night I thought to myself - Destructor, maybe I could finally beat him on painful. Only took 2 minutes to get there. Only 2 rams to get the last gate open. It took me 40 minutes, lots of purple/orange ess, lots of running away, without dying to beat him... solo. :):):cool::):)
    I was joyous that I had succeeded. One would think that you would get great items around your level for such a feat. But no. What I got was this:
    [​IMG] Plus 2 flawed gems.
    Every one of those items are level 45 except the obsidian ring which was level 44. :(:(:(:(:(

I felt completely jipped. Completely UN-LUCKY in drops. So to this thread, I had a complete inverse. An equal magnitude of the negative version, if you will, of all the great positive items posted here.

19. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Since my new mage (7 days old) got a nice leader board bonus, I decided to gamble my gold at the jesters.

5000 andermant in this chest

[​IMG]

A nice radiant gem

[​IMG]

Total collected at jesters

[​IMG]

gun and trakilaki like this.
  20. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

lol9696 and gun like this.