Lucky groups of drops

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BigPapa, Feb 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Grizzles1

Grizzles1 Forum Apprentice

I got this after about 30 kills. First and only drop. All the time put in and the effect doesn't even work. Fists come out and don't do damage.

[​IMG]

2. semen470

semen470 Padavan

[​IMG]

from several weeks/month ago...the one and only sacred Saphire i've ever come across at jesters

[​IMG][​IMG]

trakilaki, Fynkz and lol9696 like this.
  3. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

90% of the time I play in english, just in case I get a lucky drop to share here, but I never get something good, except when I change language xD

http://imgur.com/a/UIQ9C

(translated, "Radiant Onyx of Qaiza")

Fynkz likes this.
  4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Hmmm... very interesting theory. May explain my bad luck with drops. Takes forever for me to get each new piece.

All the runs I've made in PW Grimmage (on 3/3 quest, only need 2 more PW knights and all 5 Grimmage) and I've not found a single replacement piece as all the T1 items have been far worse than what I'm already using. (My items range from level 46 (cloak of power) to 1 level 55 item (dropped as 53) and most of them are level 52 or 53.)

5. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

There have been many theories over the years on how to increase the chance of a good drop. Premium, deluxe premium, switching maps, switching characters, even swinging a rubber chicken counterclockwise over your head, but none have been proven to work. I wish that switching languages would work as I could use some good drops, but ..............

Personally I have found this to be the worst map for drops, but that may be just my luck. With my alt SW it is the only map I run and having done more than 1000 runs (no boss runs) since the new leader board started I've gotten nothing worth keeping.

I would change maps, but on the ghost server it is the easiest to get near the top on the leader boards and collect that participation reward.

6. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

It was just to say why 80% of the screens i'm posting are not in english :p

7. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Back to back drop in 2 runs.
    [​IMG]
    Why is it the base stats so low..:(

-DeathRaider- likes this.
  8. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

Hi all! i would like to get tier4 ring of death. Do you know if is it still possible to drop from knight? There is no official announcement about this but i and some friends of mine continue trying getting it but nothing. So... Did anyone find it?

9. thouvou000

thouvou000 Forum Expert

ofc it drops from the knight as well, but since its the best ring in the game , its also the rarest of them all and if you try to get it to drop from the knight or the scarab, the chances are lower than to drop from mortis. 2 days ago i got tier 2 ring of death from mortis after not that many runs, while i had like 10x more kills on knight and 0 drops

Nostradamus88 likes this.
  10. I can't solo Mortis and his ring was a big upgrade for me so I had to improvise. I started farming the knight on Infernal I to get a tier 4 Ring of Mortis and it took me more than 200 kills for the first ring to drop. I got the Bow and Shield 3x each before that. Then, another 120 kills or so, I got my second ring. However, my friend once joined me and he got it on the 4th kill. :)

Nostradamus88 likes this.
  11. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

thank you very much guys! Until now no rings from both of them but a lot from mortis even if teir1 (i killl him daily for soul cores).

12. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Just keeping BigPapa's thread in 1st page :D.

Todays drops:
    [​IMG]

13. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Not exactly the unique lucky but kinda lucky. 6 leg drop from q3
    [​IMG]

14. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

I found this in fatal Hagastove grotto, wasn't crafted. Do you guys think this is a good find ;).

https://imgur.com/9j0vn7e

trakilaki and gun like this.
  15. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Nice crafting ingredient. However, if you're able to do this pw tier and are trying to craft an endgame 1H, you might want to restrict yourself to 49% and higher gold lines.

I think the max for 1H is 51%, possibly higher. I have a couple blues with lines like 50.4%, etc.

16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

17. whisperkiller

whisperkiller Forum Apprentice

_Baragain_ and trakilaki like this.
  18. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Challenge accepted :p

Two rings in same run
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oh ... and something little extra :)

[​IMG]

semen470, EhtovK, Yogo and 2 others like this.
  19. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

[​IMG]
    I guess this just saved me the trouble of crafting a 3/4... if I ever decide to part ways with my easy-to-upgrade exo rings, this would be a nice choice for transferring.:D

gun likes this.
  20. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

The Force is strong with this one...

[​IMG]

gun, trakilaki, EhtovK and 2 others like this.