Lvl 42 DK looking for Guild

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SU109, Apr 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SU109

SU109 Forum Greenhorn

Hi, I'm looking for an active, english guild. Doesnt even have to be special, just tired of playing the game alone and would like to have some friends around my level to do Parallel Worlds with. In game name is Suckmyv ( yeah i was like 14 when i made this its been a couple of years....) and I play on heredur. Msg me !

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello SU109, welcome to EN DSO Forums! We hope you are going to have a great time here. Good luck with finding a nice guild. You can see which server you play on during logging in.

Best of luck.

3. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

You may not inspire many people to invite you with a name like that, names can be changed. Being a twink level 42 in Parallel worlds and being an alt toon with at least one over level 50, and to not even being sure what server you play on.

4. SU109

SU109 Forum Greenhorn

Hi,

First of all, I'm not familiar with the terms 'twink' and 'toon', so would you care to explain what you mean with these words?
    Secondly, when I made this post it was my first day back online in more than a year and forgive me, I didn't remember what server I played on and I wasn't near a computer. ( wrote it on my phone ) I can now confirm it is Heredur.
    And finally, I am not about to pay 5 bucks just to change my name. I haven't spend more on this game than say 20 bucks and this would seem like a pretty useless change, I'd rather buy some andermant. Besides, anyone who doesn't want me in my guild because of my IGN is free to do so....

VoulaAek1 and Jhinstalock like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.