LvL 50 Fresh Meat!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bLaind, Jun 15, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

EDIT
    Agreed, for an unknown reason I can't see any pic :confused:

(Btw there is only one type of legendary item which gives better offensive stats : Grimmagstone low lvl items. I've seen some with 1700 crit :eek:)

Last edited by moderator: Jun 15, 2016
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That is the exception, not the rule. If I could go back in time, I'd have gotten a set of pure crit left hand side items to use as needed. And if I had gotten a belt and decoration like that, I'd be getting 1300 crit from the ring with the 990 HP... Still really nice. Plus, no one can get those anymore, whereas the items I listed are all post R155.

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Those low levels can't be obtained anymore.

4. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

...I know ;)

5. bLoodZ

bLoodZ Someday Author

No mentionable update so far...
    Just dropping by to sum-up my first dragan event... And this is all I got from it:
    [​IMG]
    :confused: Bugs... :confused: bugs... plus the loading map one since 164 :confused: = indifference.
    I also regret getting rid of some crafting material to open up inv. space :(, cuz I got just 3 tier 1 parts... 1 from first dragan kill and 2 from first Widow kill and that was it. 1 failed painful try on each, a headless knight fail, and 1 heredur kill with a death. Also I got the pet on my second kill.:rolleyes:
    1st challenge completed (damn Jullov), 2nd one skipped.

6. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

:oops: It's a mount. Anyway...
    With my new crafted exo axe.... I'm here with an update.:D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nostradamus88 likes this.
  7. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

Nice work! you are following the right way :) go on with gems and glyphs farming till next dragan event (that set will make the difference in your building). Maybe you could replace the weapon adornment with a full crit hit value one, but also this is ok for you now. Spend andermant in rubies and Sapphires. Good luck!

8. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

I'm working (crafting) on CHR items (ring, wpn adrn, belt... and I plan on using a HP amulet to balance my HP loss and move more wisdom points on atk from HP) but it's hard finding good CHR lines on wpn adrn and belts...

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  9. Nostradamus88

Nostradamus88 Active Author

well.... welcome in the jungle! XD

10. _Baragain_

What is your wisdom these days? That damage seems rather low for such a nice axe.

11. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

12. _Baragain_

Interesting. With that base damage on the axe, I'd have figured that the damage would be closer to 2.5k-3.5k. I guess it is a matter of gems.

13. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

I do use more points on HP to get 10000HP, but I don't think that adding 2 more points on attack to get at 25 will get me close to your indicated values.
    I'm gonna try to make a damage torso but with that I'm gonna have to change my build and lose some resistance, maybe even some HP...

14. _Baragain_

My standard distribution is 10 in Behemoth, 25 in damage, and 15 in HP, but I have a lot more HP to work with. The longest part of character development is the gems.

By the way, with the exception of the damage being a little lower than expected, the rest of the stats are looking good and respectable for a 2H DK. The biggest thing that will help you out is getting either the old Dragan set or the new Dragon set. That alone will likely improve your damage by about 700-800... But you probably know that and are eagerly awaiting your next opportunity to get a proper DPS set.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    Novadude likes this.
  15. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Same here

16. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

same here, but I do have 3 points in atk speed to pass the breakpoints.

17. trakilaki

I was using the raptor pet (5% attack speed) to get to the break point ... but few days ago I used the joker gem from DtU event and made my final royal sapphire. Now I can get to 1.77 without using a pet ... which adds me more damage since I can now use the Bearach Doll :D

18. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I have gone back to using 10 in Behemoth, 25 in damage, and 15 in HP in 2H pve (I previously moved 2 hp points to attack speed and used the speed raptor to get over a breakpoint) as I've been doing more 3 boss stonekeep runs at higher difficulties.

I also switch to 25 damage/25 hp in pvp as I have a 1H and shield switch set on my first inventory page for flag running/flag sitting scenarios.

19. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

Lucky you. :p

*goes back to the corner with his pityful polished and radiant sapphires*

20. trakilaki

Imagine if i was a P2W player ... full royal and tier 3 special gems :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.