Lvling,Exp,Andermant

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Krys101, Jun 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krys101

Krys101 Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I just joined the DSO community forums even though I have played the game for a few years, I stopped and came back a few days ago and just realised there is a test server (mindblown), I wanted to ask where all the players on test server got their lvl 55 and andermant from >.> I joined as a lvl 1 bambi now I'm like lvl 11 after an hour or 2-3 playing and made some friends edit: I asked around and made some friends, they told me they got their levels and andermant from admins, is that true? Do admins give out levels and andermant on the test server? If so, could my character be pushed up and be given andermant? I would like to contribute to testing if thats possible. If not I guess I will have to lvl up for a few weeks haha.

Best regards,
    -Krys101(The new test server bambi/mascott)

2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @Krys101, and welcome to the EN forums, glad you decided to join us in this lovely place. ;)

As for your inquiries about the Test Server, no, that's not true in 99% of the cases, thing is, the game is in constant change and evolution, so features, both big and small get added at all levels inside of it, so we require testers at all levels, that's why admins do not "boost" accounts to level cap, nor hand out resources per request of the users.

Although, there are certain times when a big or significant feature or expansion is going to be implemented, so active test server accounts get resources to test these features, some people got level 45 characters back when the Lortac expansion was about to be deployed, and some others got boosted to level 50 when Sands of Malice went into the test server too, but then again, those accounts/characters are chosen by activity levels in the test server. All in all, if you decide to jump into the testing grounds, you just need to log in frequently and you might eventually get chosen for those testing-purposes handouts, best regards.

3. Krys101

Krys101 Forum Greenhorn

Alright, thank you for answering my question :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.