Support MAC Client Technical Support

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Biztart, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannai

Hannai Someday Author

Well I hope so but like I said I dont play much as a result! Thanks though!

2. absc125

absc125 Forum Apprentice

Hi I'm unable to play as my character keeps on slipping / moving back to the last postion.

3. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Most likely you play in high latency.
    With better connection I play in 170-180ms, but normally in 230-300ms. Once in a while I get that behavior but still playable.

4. ૭૦ҺคՈ

૭૦ҺคՈ Forum Greenhorn

hey there, i've just upgraded my mac to sierra... i have waited until now to be sure to don't have any problem with the game.. but after all it doesn't seem to work well.. i have to wait 10 seconds more or less while changing maps, and before with el capitan the change was immediate.. someone have a solution about this? i've already put on google dns to keep it faster, but i still don't see a good performance like i was used to see with the last os.. thanks to all who will help me solving it.. waiting for answers, and (i hope) solutions.. have a nice day ^^

5. absc125

absc125 Forum Apprentice

Hi gun, how are you measuring the responce speed?

6. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Hi absc125,

Here especially for you :)
    [​IMG]

7. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Hi there,

It isn't your OS. I'm sure we all have that behavior.
    If the map load too long(brown or blue screen or whatever color it is), most likely you will have kinda lag in pickup loot, sell, melt, combine gems & craft.
    Each time the behavior appear, go back to character selection screen & go back in again.

૭૦ҺคՈ likes this.
  8. Michelllevo

Michelllevo Forum Apprentice

Hi, I've been noticing this problem too. I also have Sierra. I first thought it was because of my connection, but I still have very long loading screens whenever I have perfect connection. So I think the problem is on our OS (client) or just the fact we use Mac :p I would like to know if more macusers have this problem

૭૦ҺคՈ likes this.
  9. ૭૦ҺคՈ

૭૦ҺคՈ Forum Greenhorn

i don't have any problem with selling, melting and so on.. when i try changing map before the screen gets black for 2 seconds, soon after the charging bar starts loading and gets blocked at 1/4 of the total bar for other 2-3 seconds, after that the fully loaded bar stands there for some others seconds with the sentence down there "connection is being established" that turns on/off twice and then i can enter the map.. i think is the same problem of Michelllevo

10. Michelllevo

The loading screen just takes ages :D

11. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Ow I've mistaken then. Thought already entered a map & got freeze for moment. Good thing you don't have what I mentioned above.

I consider slow progress bar or progress bar get blocked 1/4 or 3/4 is normal. I can not guess what the loading task do exactly.. Could be preparing the map, making request data to server.. or combination of both..

Hang on to it:)

12. absc125

absc125 Forum Apprentice

Hi Gun
    Thanks for this, I've nerver looked or scrolled down at the Game Setting options!:rolleyes:

13. eugeneg123

eugeneg123 Forum Greenhorn

Can this game still be played on a browser on mac? If yes how so?

14. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Probably by playing via Safari or Firefox ...but you will have to run them in 32bit mode.

VukChe likes this.
  15. Michelllevo

As far as I know its not possible to play in browser on a mac

16. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is why I said "Probably".
    But you will never know if you don't try :)
    The game is not made to be played in Linux as well ...but the players found a way :p

VukChe likes this.
  17. Michelllevo

I tried it. Didnt work for me

18. gun

gun Forum Great Master

I forgot where Trakilaki mentioned about playing in linux earlier. When the mac client not working, I tried it.
    I can login. But the character selection screen & the map goes black. Only the sound working.
    Maybe need some additional settings.. but I gave up lol..

19. Michelllevo

Oh I dont remember having that :p I do notice whenever i cleaned my laptop i need to be very patient in game to wait till its fully loaded cz if i press any windows like quests or character my whole game freezes and i need to restart.

20. soresnoob

soresnoob Forum Greenhorn

MAC client doesn't load after recent update.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.