Mage Build (PvE)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by kandandahakan, Dec 18, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. kandandahakan

kandandahakan Forum Greenhorn

I am playing 55 level mage. But my character items is 50 lvl build(Dark armor , gnob's set ext.).
    How do I make build 55 lvl ?Which set is available Please everybody saying idea and I select my way :) Thanks for helping.

2. wildmonkey

wildmonkey Forum Apprentice

Can someone send me a picture with each item with enchants i need to have for my SW ?

3. To both of you, I recommend that you start with the Spellweaver "Show what you have thread" on the last page and work your way back in time (not much further than 6-8 months). This will give you an idea of the potential of the class and give you an idea of which items to look for. You will also find a lot of suggested builds. Then, explore the threads in the Spellweaver subforum. There are many threads devoted to assisting new Spellweavers developer their builds.

Finally, please make use of the search bar at the top of the page to look for help threads before making a brand new one. I've merged these two related threads because of this.