Feedback Mage damager or not?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Reikanin, Jan 7, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reikanin

Reikanin Forum Apprentice

Hi there
    In every game is really hard to have all class balanced, I know. But, I would like to talk about some things that I don't understand:
    First of all mage is the class with less life and armour, both in items and in gems. So, he should be the "glass cannon" damager of the game. Indeed it has around 50-75 damage points more than other classes. In my opinion this is not sufficient, especially if the skill aren't as strong as the ones of the other classes.
    Let's say thunder is totally useless, because you can only hit one enemy with full damage (if he doesn't move) and it is not even dealing that much damage...
    Frozen sphere is a good skill, you regen 10 mana for each enemy hit, it deals good damage, but… Explosive arrow deals the same damage, but moreover it breaks armour and thanks to the herald set, it has no cons for the mana cost.
    Mage still has not a good weapon. For each class q7 has a 150% weapon damage bonus and another important skill. Mage has a mana reduced for fireball that is totally useless now, because fireball is too weak to farm with. Moreover metheor skill has too high cooldown, so it's really rare that a mage will profit from the 150% herald bonus mapping (except for boss).
    Dwarf has no equal for single target damage.
    People hate mage in PVP only because every class has less resistances than armour, so the skills of the mage seem more powerful than the others, but it is not.
    In conclusion, the first idea that comes to my mind is:
    Can we have a good weapon set like the other classes? As a mage is weaker in defenses, can we at least be as good as the others? I feel a bit useless in a party, despite I'm near 50k damage now.
    Thank you for reading
    Cheers

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

We already have more than enough rants on a same topic.

Cheers.

--- Thread Closed ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.