Major lag on Agathon and Tegan

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Allogeneous, May 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Numerous players on the Agathon and Tegan servers have indicated that they are encountering severe lag - especially after the change to a new server provider in late April.

If you are one of the affected players - i.e. if your latency has become noticeably worse - please run a tracert to the DSO server you play on (i.e. tegan.drakensang.com or agathon.drakensang.com) and send the result to Support. Please ensure that you are logged into your DSO a/c and click the Support link from the Character Selection screen to create the ticket. That way, Support should receive your DSO a/c details.

If you are unsure how to run a traceroute, either read the instructions in the Technical section of the forum's User Guide, or enter "How do I run a tracert on XYZ" (where XYZ = your OS version) into your internet browser.

Note: please read the thread name and the above monologue before posting in this thread. This is not a general discussion thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.