Suggestion Make Cloaked Wrath Great Again

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ТнeRock, Apr 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you agree with me?

1. I like your idea.

75.0%
  2. I disagree.

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ТнeRock

ТнeRock Forum Apprentice

Well hope some of you will read this [​IMG][​IMG].. Is an idea of how cloaked wrath could become good again and same for rangers the shield.
    Don't hate is just an idea bcs I really like the weapon and is a shame that is so useless.
    So I just notice something. I saw that mage and dwarf have in one of the best looking item this bonus "60% critic dmg" , I'm not pissed cause they have them, I'm pissed cause us rangers and tanks don't have this awesome bonus.
    Mages, dwarfs got something really good for pvp and tanks and rangers what they got? Useless rage and hp for tank witch doesn't help at all and ranger got same useless concentration and hp... I don't want to nerf those items bonuses for mage and dwarf, I want them as well for ranger and tanks, is really not fare that only 2 classes have this and the other 2 have bad bonuses.
    What do I do as tank with 20% more rage points? nothing is useless cause i get hit by the enemy and I get rage really fast and 1k hp is again useless. Ranger what can he do with 20% more concentration? He can make better stats with a long bow and the shield 1k hp is cr#p compared with that 60% critic dmg.
    What I say?
    Well I say that Bp should add in Clocked Wrath 60% critic dmg gold instead of 20% more rage and for rangers they should add in shield 60% more critic dmg gold instead of that useless hp.
    Btw as you can see for mage and ranger the items are lvl 50, I didn't have for lvl 55.
    Anyway this would be a great opportunity to go back at the old times. Now that we can add legs in uniqs we could add for example what i would do is to add 4x50+% dmg witch would make the sword much better if it had 60% critic dmg instead of that useless rage..
    Mage , dwarf , ranger can add 3x60%block or something like this in their shields. Well i calculate for mage what block he will get if he uses Riddle in pvp: the max block is 2800 now for t4, but in some days t5 will be on so the block will be 3400 or something, so if a mage add 3x% block to make at least 150% block and then another random value, with 2/3 dragan will be like this: 3400 is the block for t5 in 55 but in 60 will be something like 4400 or 4300 anyway if you make a 3x% block if is with gold value you can get more than 150% block , so 4400+2140(dragan shoulders in lvl 60)= 6540, 6540x150:100+6540=16.350 block (80%) , but this 150% would apply for dragan shoulders as well only if you have old shields who gives % block for all items not only for shield.
    But now lets say you make shields only with block for shields and not for shoulders as well , then you will need 4x60% or less than 60% to add in riddle so you can get the 80% block: 4400x240:100+4400= 14960 + 2140(dragan shoulders) = 17.100 block (more than 80%)..
    For mage the shield is really really good in pvp and I bet that smart mages will use it , idk about the dwarfs cause many play with 0 critic and bcs of this they lose many fights( Vs all dwarfs who I played no dwarf with low critic beat me, only those who played with critic hit(talking about lvl 50)) at lvl 55 I can't say so many things about arena I go only for daily and I let them kill me without fighting sometimes :p , but anyway this is my opinion. What do you think about what i just said? And thx for reading btw [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    Slabutul9 likes this.
  2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Paragraphs, please.

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Ummm...Yeah....
    I couldn't read TheRock's block either.

Thread Status: