Materi farm Q1

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Zafyre, Mar 19, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zafyre

Zafyre Forum Apprentice

Hello there reader

I'd like to as you guys if somebody could help me to farm materi in q1 maybe on fatal/inf 1 with full runs because i have glasses(and that multiplies the materi from the chest at the end too)
    I'd really appriciate the help because i want to get 98k fragments for the q4 weapon on Tier5.

Server:Grimmag
    Name:Zafyre

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You should make difference between help and farm.
    Anyone can help you ... I said I will help you when I have free time . But farming requires different approach.
    You can farm with other players only if they are your friend, if they are in your guild or if they are having same goal/preferences as you.
    Most important ... you should understand that you can farm only with players on your level/strength.
    I will help you but I am doing event runs currently and also I am usually playing between 20-06 CET (I am a vampire :p )

Shansurri and Rhysingstar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.